Titanic Tourist Submarine Goes Missing

Originally published at: Titanic Tourist Submarine Goes Missing | Infostormer.com

A tourist submarine that brings people to see the submerged Titanic ship in the Atlantic Ocean has gone missing. The tourists were being charged $250,000 each to go on the journey. Why anybody would want to pay money to do this is beyond my comprehension.

BREAKING 🚨 Titanic tourist submarine 'may be stuck in ship's wreckage 12,500ft below Atlantic: Cold War sonar plane and second sub deployed in race against time hunt for vessel that has 60 hours of air left and has been missing for more than 24 hours – Daily Mail

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) June 19, 2023

Hilariously there are reports saying that the submarine used a cheap videogame controller to help control it.

If you're following that lost submarine Titanic story – here's what happened when a news crew went out to test it months ago -they got lost! Insane anyone would pay $250K & jump on board after watching this. They were using some cheap logitech controller to control it. pic.twitter.com/8nFycfL1Bz

— THE RED DRAGON (@TWTHEREDDRAGON) June 20, 2023

So stupid. Did they think they were going to see Jack Dawson’s frozen body?

These fools are probably all dead.

10 Likes

This is so horrible… the only bright spot is that it was all super-rich people were on-board the death chamber… but I’d love to go down and see the Titanic wreck. how cool would that be and what a great money making idea to take tourists on a Titanic sightseeing adventure. I wouldn’t be so foolish as to actually get on-board that little death-trap though. All one must do is know a little history about the poor, Russian submarine sailors who’s sub sunk and they all died in a dark, 35º tin-can on the ocean floor.

6 Likes

The Titanic is a few miles down and unless that sub is constructed to withstand those pressures, they didn’t feel a thing if it imploded.

5 Likes
6 Likes

you’d think that they’d have a long cable tether just in case.

5 Likes

This reminds me of those tourist trips to the top of Mt Everest; some people just don’t know what they are getting into.

6 Likes

Last words to guy on the mothership using the Logitech controller, ‘Kumar, how is everything going?’

7 Likes
3 Likes

What a horrible way to go.

6 Likes

I bet dieversity played a role. LOL. And i don`t believe frozen water sunk the Titanic, jews did.

4 Likes

Well last I heard was they fired the guy warning about the bad security on the submarine, chances are its owned by some stubborn psychopath jew.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1671534074127581184

2 Likes
2 Likes

This explains a lot; the only people with the knowledge and capacity to operate the submarine are just too boring and uninspiring.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

You are right.

Titan Sub: OceanGate CEO Didn’t Want to Hire ’50-Year-Old White Guys’ Because They’re Not ‘Inspirational’

Karma is a bitch. Hope he dies. No sympathy from me for this anti-White.

3 Likes

Stockton Rush sounds like a made-up, Hollywood name. Maybe he is Jewish.

2 Likes

Wow. What a damn fool. He was literally virtue-signaled to death.

2 Likes