Titanic Tourist Submarine Goes Missing

I posted the proof right above.

I`ll post it again. We know he is jewish.

1 Like

It seems like J P Morgan and other Jews’ plan to eliminate those who opposed creation of the Federal Reserve was plagiarised from an 1898 novella, that was later renamed as The Wreck of the Titan.

And now it’s gone full circle, with the Jew Stockton Rush involved with the stricken sub the Titan, of which debris has now apparently been identified.

Rush’s wife Wendy is said to be descended from a couple of wealthy Jews named Straus, claimed to have died on the Titanic. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Straus ‘deaths’ and the recent Titan sub disaster were both insurance scams.

4 Likes

OT, but did you hear about Sven Longshanks? I’m really not a fan of his, tho’ I do enjoy Matt Johnson’s historical lectures. But what a low blow by British police.

2 Likes

Yes, I saw that. Under the appalling Sunak regime, you can be jailed for expressing politically incorrect views about race. And the same judge allows a multiple child rapist to walk free, along with another pervert who was caught with more than 600 indecent images of children.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.