Sri Lanka Believes Islamic Militants Did Easter Bombings

Originally published at: Sri Lanka Believes Islamic Militants Did Easter Bombings | Infostormer.com

The Sri Lankan government believes a group of Islamic militants were responsible for yesterday’s Easter bombings on churches and luxury hotels.

WSJ:

Sri Lankan officials believe an Islamist militant group was behind the Easter morning attacks on churches and luxury hotels that killed at least 290 people and wounded another 500, Health Minister Rajitha Senaratne told reporters.

Officials had said previously that another country had warned that the group, known as National Thowheed Jamath, was planning attacks in Sri Lanka, but the warnings weren’t specific enough to effectively act on and didn’t include hotels or tourist sites as potential targets.

Imagine my shock. A group of Moslems blowing up random people to advance their fanatical ideology. Who would have ever thought?

The thing is, the Jew-run media is trying to downplay the premise that Moslems did this. Just like they labeled anybody a conspiracy theorist for suggesting that Moslems burned down the Notre Dame Cathedral. That’s because they have a vested interest in flooding our countries with these savages. Compare that to the narrative they pushed in the 2000s when they were selling the American people on invading Iraq. It was non-stop propaganda about the evil of Moslem terrorists.

The solution to Islamic terrorism is very simple. Ban all Moslems. And for any Moslems in the country, you round them up and put them in camps so they can’t blow people up.

8 Likes

They are also claiming this was an International terrorist operation.

3 Likes

lol… exactly. the fake news was in-on 9/11 and the coverup.

3 Likes

Well the Koran teaches if you kill a Christian you go to heaven. They are also taught to push their heretical religion everywhere they go. This is the result. Christians will soon be the minority in their own countries. You will not recognize this country in 25 years if this is allowed to continue. The most unbelievable aspect is how white Christians sympathize with these savages. After the New Zealand thing they were flocking to mosques to pray with them. Have Muslims come to Churches to pray for our victims? Nope. Sharia Law is the future if this is not stopped. And being Pascha (Easter) too, the one holiday jews and muslims hate equally. Don’t ever let anyone tell you we are ‘compatible’ or that Islam is a religion of peace. Muslims and jews are related all the way back to Abraham so they share a common enemy and a common mentality: kill your enemies for salvation. One more thing: ‘Christian Zionists’ are not Christians but crypto-jews in disguise.

9 Likes

Well now, the SriLankan government have said this was for NewZealand’s mosque attack by saint Brenton of Cristchurch. So all those dopey cunts who held vigils for the killed muslims have waisted their time, as revenge was in the Post anyway.

2 Likes

They are “turning the other cheek” to get it hit as well… idiot xtians think that if they are just nice as pie to their enemy everything will be just peachy. xtians are about as worthless as Viet-Vets.

2 Likes

I have not seen any vigils for the slain Cristians. Not one.

4 Likes

Sir you obviously do not understand what turning the other cheek means. It does not mean surrender and complacency. It simply means two wrongs don’t make a right and that we do not defeat evil by becoming evil. I know a lot of you atheists like to try to use this against us but it is based on a false interpretation. And by saying “idiot xtrians” all you are doing is agreeing with jews and muslims.

3 Likes

Caution Graphic. I found some video of the aftermath.
https://www.bestgore.com/murder/aftermath-christian-church-bomb-easter-sunday-sri-lanka/

@MightyWhitey
@ChristianSoldier

I’m only half evil. The word Evil is live in the reverse. They use words against you without you cognitively understanding the programming deceptively used against you. Research Tavistock and the Frankfurt School/ Critical Theory.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

not even a little bit. you are open-minded about everything but the nonsense xtian religion. that’s why you take it on “faith” because it makes no sense. don’t compartmentalize your logic.

war IS evil. in fact most of the time you can only defeat evil BY being evil. how can we address the jewish problem without genocide? how can we free ourselves from violent muslims without mass killings? all of the xtian nations in Europe have welcomed the muslim invaders. muslim nations would never allow millions of xtian invaders into their countries.

Ok then tough guy hiding behind a keyboard, go ahead and start this genocidal revolution of yours. I thought this message board did not condone acts of violence. Seems like a lot of tough talk around here with no action. I nominate you as leader. Be careful though. Good luck to you.

Do you think I have not read all about Tavistock, MKUltra, CHAOS, etc? Not sure what your point is here.

look ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU! i didn’t say i’m going to do shit, you stupid fuck. i’m just telling the goddamned truth. war will be the only way to save the white race. so go stick your head up your ass and pray to your jew god, dumbfuck…

1. Luke 6:27-32 “But I say to you who are listening, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who are cruel to you. If anyone slaps you on one cheek,[ offer him the other cheek](20 Helpful Bible Verses About Turning The Other Cheek), too. If someone takes your coat, do not stop him from taking your shirt. Give to everyone who asks you, and when someone takes something that is yours, don’t ask for it back. Do to others what you would want them to do to you . If you love only the people who love you, what praise should you get? Even sinners love the people who love them.

2. Matthew 5:41-48 And if one of the occupation troops forces you to carry his pack one mile, carry it two miles. When someone asks you for something, give it to him; when someone wants to borrow something, lend it to him. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your friends, hate your enemies.’ But now I tell you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may become the children of your Father in heaven. For he makes his sun to shine on bad and good people alike, and gives rain to those who do good and to those who do evil. Why should God reward you if you love only the people who love you? Even the tax collectors do that! And if you speak only to your friends, have you done anything out of the ordinary? Even the pagans do that! You must be perfect—just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Christianity makes the distinction that all are chosen of god if they wish. It is a personal choice to accept or reject. To accept the living Christ marks you as chosen regardless of who your mother is and at the same time renders pointless all the ridiculous human and animal sacrifices and other assorted taxes and fines that are the bread and butter of the jewish priestly castes. The jewish gods are not the Christian god. The idea that they are the same is a jewish trope designed to undermine Christianity and place it in a subservient role to Judaism.

Also they live in fear that they will become Christian by osmosis (which is true) by reading the name Christ and using his symbol + in arithmetic, even thinking about Christ causes the true faith to grow in a jews heart until he is finally saved.

2 Likes

oh but wait…there’s more xtian, jew cuckery:

“If you have enemies who are hungry, give them something to eat. If you have enemies who are thirsty, give them something to drink. In doing this you will make them feel ashamed.” Don’t let evil defeat you, but defeat evil by doing good.

yeah, the muslims and niggers sure do feel ashamed when whitey gives them FREE EVERYTHING…

1 Like

They don’t see themselves as enemies and that’s why they don’t feel ashamed. To feel ashamed one has to be proud first. And as far as I’m concerned blacks WANT to be an underclass then they don’t have to work and EXPECT free shit.

1 Like

@mightywhitey @christiansoldier
We don’t need to agree on everything we have bigger problems than Christianity. I don’t agree with a lot of shit but we need to work together. The bigger enemy wants us infighting. The jews are the problem.

BTW Jesus was born in Nazareth of Galilee hence he was Galilean. Not of Judea.

4 Likes

One more
Christianity was never meant for the 3rd world. The savages can’t comprehend God’s grace or love.

2 Likes