Sri Lanka Believes Islamic Militants Did Easter Bombings

Looks to me we will have to agree to disagree on this one. A theological discussion with an angry atheist is pointless. Obviously some pain in your past that is none of my business. No sense turning on each other is there, this is what the real enemy wants.

3 Likes

@MightyWhitey
@ChristianSoldier

5 Likes

no, xtianity IS the problem. what don’t y’all understand? let’s see, you have one side who thinks that god is a nice guy and so you must “love your enemies” and so allows muslim invaders into their countries BY THE MILLIONS. on the other side you have Muslims who believe that Allah wants them to kill all infidels. which side is going to win?

1 Like

no no… you xtians abandon discussion because you can’t justify the words OF YOUR GOD. the reason our race is being successfully invaded is BECAUSE OF XTIANITY and the candyass teachings of a goddamned Jew with a gimmick. again: the muslims believe that all xtians should be killed and are working toward that end but xtians believe that they have to “love their enemies”. which side will prevail? gosh, Wally i don’t know…

Luke 6:27-32 “But I say to you who are listening, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you , bless those who curse you, pray for those who are cruel to you. If anyone slaps you on one cheek,[ offer him the other cheek] (20 Helpful Bible Verses About Turning The Other Cheek), too. If someone takes your coat, do not stop him from taking your shirt. Give to everyone who asks you, and when someone takes something that is yours, don’t ask for it back. Do to others what you would want them to do to you . If you love only the people who love you, what praise should you get? Even sinners love the people who love them.

• Matthew 5:41-48 And if one of the occupation troops forces you to carry his pack one mile, carry it two miles. When someone asks you for something, give it to him; when someone wants to borrow something, lend it to him. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your friends, hate your enemies.’ But now I tell you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you , so that you may become the children of your Father in heaven. For he makes his sun to shine on bad and good people alike, and gives rain to those who do good and to those who do evil. Why should God reward you if you love only the people who love you? Even the tax collectors do that! And if you speak only to your friends, have you done anything out of the ordinary? Even the pagans do that! You must be perfect—just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
  1. Luke 6:27 But I say to you who are listening: Love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.

2. Luke 6:35 Instead, love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them, expecting nothing in return. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind even to ungrateful and evil people.

9, Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

1. Romans 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

2. Proverbs 25:21 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink.

WRONG: you don’t even know your own teachings. again, read the bible passages above.

Turn the other cheek: maybe it means to crack your enemy across his cheek 'til his other one turns, then crack that one too, then again and again. I don’t really know… Maybe I’ll just decide at the time…

1 Like

Are you kidding me? An atheist is quoting Scripture to a Christian. That’s about the most hilarious thing yet. Next a vegetarian will tell a meat eater how to cook a steak.

Listen bud why don’t you just drop it now. I’m just smart enough to know when a discussion is pointless. And you take that to mean you somehow ‘won’ the debate. There are no winners here. Too bad you spend so much time with all that cutting and pasting. A real waste of time in my opinion.

1 Like

No actually people like you are the problem. Blinded by your own hatred, advocating mass murder and violence as a means to a ‘solution’. People like you do damage to the white nationalist movement. You create the image that we are all batshit crazy psychos who want to kill everyone we don’t like. You come across like a psychopath frankly. Once again why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and be a leader. Seems to me you are a big talker but a coward when it comes to take action. You would probably rather someone else pay the ultimate price and then you can just sit behind your keyboard and bitch. You probably were happy when 200 innocent people got killed in the Sri Lanka bombing. What is your problem really?

The number of people involved in this conspiracy to murder Christians continues to grow - 9 confirmed suicide bombers, 8 positively identified. Authorities have detained 1 Egyptian and several Pakistanis. The death toll is a bit confused anywhere from 253 to 359. Sunni Islam is a terrorist organization co-operating at an international level to murder Christians and needs to be removed from civilized countries.

2 Likes

…and sadly people like “Mitey Whitey”.

1 Like

look, xtian: every time i hit you lunatics with YOUR OWN BIBLE, you change the subject and don’t want to talk about it anymore. remember how this began? with you telling me that i didn’t understand the meaning of “turn the other cheek”. then i posted SOME BIBLE QUOTES and you no longer want to talk about it.

if you think that there is another solution besides genocide to save the white race and the planet for that matter, then i’d love to hear it? before you start quoting your jew-god read THIS:

1 Like

The only lunatic around here is you. I have kept my cool. You have whined, swore, and name-called. You have more in common with jews and muslims than white nationalists. I could quote you a thousand passages to illustrate your insanity but then you would call that quoting my ‘jew-god’. There is no reasoning with an idiot. I’m still waiting to hear what YOU are going to do ‘save the white race’. Arguing with me has been a futile effort on your part.

you won’t speak to the particulars of my post because you are a brainwashed fool. go fuck yourself.

You guys need to stop.
Debating religious philosophy and your beliefs on Christianity is useless and it only gives them what they want. DIVISION of all society.

The Jews like revenge and it’s something they never let go of. They don’t forgive. Endless bickering is pointless among us once we see the divide and conquer strategy they have used for centuries.

3 Likes

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Race unity before the fooojewooolishness?! Aiight my brothas?! God bless u guys!!