NYT Has an Anti-White Dyke Gook on Their Editorial Board

Originally published at: NYT Has an Anti-White Dyke Gook on Their Editorial Board | Infostormer.com

The kike-run propaganda organization known as the New York Times is employing an anti-White dyke gook on their editorial board. Her name is Sarah Jeong and she hates White people. She specifically hates White males.

Just look at these mean spirited and hateful tweets that have been discovered coming from this slant eyed cunt.

Talk about an angry bitch. I can see why the Jews at the New York Times would hire and defend her. Even after these social media posts have been found. This is a publication whose mission is to destroy White people on behalf of the kike race.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t care if this gook worked for the New York Times or not. My problem is that White people will get immediately fired from their jobs if they say anything the least bit politically incorrect. So why is it that this gook bitch doesn’t lose her job? Apparently hate and racism towards Whites doesn’t count as racism. As Will Chamberlain pointed out, they have cleverly redefined the definition of racism to justify not firing her.

So long story short, it’s obvious that all this talk about racism is merely designed to harm White people. If concern about racism was a real tangible thing, this gook bitch would be fired for her hate filled statements about Whites.

6 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Is this gook a lesbian? If not she probably has a faggy white boyfriend.

oriental%20girlfriends

7 Likes

So…if she hates Blue Eyed Devils with a Y chromosome…

…has she ever heard about this garden spot called the Chosin Reservoir?

4 Likes

Apparently Weev fucked her so shes not a committed dyke, but the hypocrisy on this issue is extreme even buy Jew York Times double standards (is this a form of Kike over-compensation? do they think having double standards is twice as good as having white standards?). Anyhow it is a rock solid win for the cause and this bullshit is impossible for the Jewish American enemies of free speech to memory hole.

4 Likes

@discustard The Times was always liberal and jewish but in the past it did have a well-deserved reputation as being “the newspaper of record”. Now it’s just a joke, a mere shadow of its former self.

6 Likes

So the gook had a relationship with Rabbi Weev, eh? Why doesn’t that surprise me? I guess he got whatever was left over after Anglin had her (sroppy seconds, GI Joe)!

2 Likes

I heard from an inside source she hates whites because weev and anglin tagteamed her and when they were done dumped her in niggertown.

5 Likes

Fuck You Sarah Jeong you fucking zipper headed Cunt !! Go back to your 3rd world shithole ya whore…

10 Likes

In a way, this bitch did us a favour. By spouting her insane hateful rants, she confirms to whites sitting in the fence, that racism is only aimed at attacking whites, no matter the situation. Thanks again Jeong, you’ve helped our cause. And thank you Slimes for once again showing your true colours.

6 Likes

7 Likes

I had an uncle whom I’ve never met. He died long before I was born defending her grand parents from hordes of communists. He’s on the 24th Infantry Division honor roll. The first U,S, outfit to arrive in S.Korea from occupation duty in Japan.

You’re welcome zipperhead, now go back if you hate your racial superiors so much.

4 Likes

@OliverRevilo Gooks, kikes and niggers are all a bunch of ingrates. Without us White men and the civilization we built they would be rolling around like pigs in their own filth back in the wretched places they came from. And they fucking know it.

4 Likes

The more extreme, nasty and hypocritical they get, the better. It becomes more and more obvious what they are to even the most brainwashed, clueless and oblivious among us.

3 Likes

“oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men”

So the jew york times doesn’t have a problem with that? Let’s turn it around. What if she, or anybody said " …how much joy I get out of being cruel to old black men, old old jewish men." Do you think they’d have a problem with that? Typical jew double standards.

3 Likes

Compare this to how the NY Time treated Roseanne:

4 Likes

Gooks, like Jews, are always trying to steal our DNA.

Her pretend-hate White people was to signal the media Jews, specifically the big Jews at the NY Time, of her job qualifications, #1 requirement at NY Times being White hating and on board with the White Genocide agenda

9 Likes

Zipper Head
Used during vietnam, Charlie was coined zipperheads because of the way a head looked after it had been hit with a high powered automatic weapon. The typical rising machine gun would cause a face wound that looked like an open zipper on the face of some one from the Viet Cong.

4 Likes

I think the Korean’s are technically bucketheads.

3 Likes