NYT Has an Anti-White Dyke Gook on Their Editorial Board

Yes,supposedly the G.I.'s called them bucketheads because Koreans are said to have the biggest heads…

2 Likes

Educate yourself!

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Gook

300px-Korea

8 Likes

Now I’m confused!! I thought she was a Chink…

5 Likes

Yeah, makes a big difference.

2 Likes

A humorous way to piss off Asians is to deliberately call them by the wrong ethnic group. Say something like, “You can cook lo mein right? You’re Chinese right? Oh, so solly, I thought you were Chinese.” Her brain will broil. Another technique is to accuse Koreans of copying Japan. “Why do you Koreans so slavishly copy Japan? I’ve been to Tokyo and it’s much better than Seoul. It’s more hip and fashionable. Seoul is boring.”

They are big brained and such, but seem to harbor an inferiority complex. They all have this idea that their particular civilization is under-appreciated.

1 Like

I thought they were called zipperheads because the jeep tire tracks on their heads after they got run over resembled zippers, no? The NVA and VC gooks were also referred to as “dinks”, which is presumably a variation of “chink”.

2 Likes

If you are going make fun of those Orientals in general don’t forget to wear like Eric Cartman in the picture described!

5 Likes

There are different definitions for "Zipperhead ". Another one was when they smile, their teeth look like a zipper. :rofl:

5 Likes

They’re bad screamers as well. Koreans are ungrateful and un-trustworthy.
59%20PM%20-%20Edited
Roseann has the soul of a Jew-gook-hooker…

2 Likes

They all look alike.

2 Likes