Jew Ben Shapiro Wants Goyim to Work Until They Die

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/jew-ben-shapiro-wants-goyim-to-work-until-they-die/

The awful Jewish rat and Zionist terrorist kike Ben Shapiro said that he doesn’t think Americans should be allowed to retire unless they have a health problem. He also said that the idea of retirement is stupid and that nobody in America should be retiring at 65 years of age.

Podcast host Ben Shapiro says he doesn’t believe Americans should be allowed to retire without a health problem:

"No one in the United States should be retiring at 65 years old. Frankly, I think retirement itself is a stupid idea unless you have some sort of health problem."… pic.twitter.com/kO9N0Hx5vN

— AF Post (@AFpost) March 12, 2024

Basically he’s saying that the goyim need to work and slave away for large Jewish corporations and pay taxes that benefit this Jewish system until the day they die. I’m not sure how else you can interpret what he’s saying.

Defund Israel Now made a good point. This Jew has never done any actual real manual labor in his life and doesn’t even really know what actual work is. So for him to even comment on this topic is a gross absurdity.

“Nobody in the United States should be retiring at 65 years old. Frankly I think retirement itself is a stupid idea…”

– Ben Shapiro.

This Jew has never done manual labor in his life, but wants hard working Americans to slave away for life so our taxes can go to Israel. pic.twitter.com/PRvs6Bjaia

— Defund Israel Now (@DefundIsraelNow) March 12, 2024

The odd thing is that he’s even bringing this issue up to begin with. Retirement is already impossible for the vast majority of Americans because of the fucked economy that was ruined through Jewish usury. 401ks are a joke. Young people can’t even save up money to afford a small starter house. The entire economy is a gigantic ripoff.

So what’s his beef? He pretty much has everything he wants. Almost no American can retire and everybody will work until they die if these conditions persist.

8 Likes

Shapiro is scum. Human scum. Barring conversion and repentance, he will burn in hell.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I thought that’s why we have infinity diversity - to pay pensions. Surprise goyim! You get infinity diversity and no retirement, instead. Should have hired a jew lawyer review the jew fine print contained in that jew promise!

6 Likes

Who even listens to this clown?

6 Likes

What sort of work has Ben Shapiro ever done?

4 Likes

He sure is a creepy little geek, isn’t he?
I mean—- he was tailor made for having sand kicked in his face at the beach by alpha male socialites. A doll could be made in his image that sells at sporting goods stores that people could take to the beach or their backyard and practice their sand kicking skills. Just prop it into a cowering position and kick sand at it for fun. You could even prop it upright and occaissionally kick it in the face and knock its glasses off… then stomp on them.
And… and when you do that, like a doll, it can have a programmed voice chip with Shapiro’s voice on it that says:
“”This is blatant antisemitism and you will pay for this, goyim”!
And when you kick sand squarely in its face for each 50th time, he goes into a tirade, shrieking; “May the Wrath of Israel reign upon you and the streets of Jerusalem be drenched in your blood! You… you…fucking jerk!! (then bursts into tears). “
The Ben Shapiro Beach Nerd Sand Kicking Practice Doll (life size—97 lbs).
I’d buy one, if they were on sale for a decent price.

IMG_3122|395x500

5 Likes

Because of retired boomers, the Sheckles for Israel are drying-up. They must end Social Security to free-up billions for Jew baby killers.

Again: Saint George Carlin. “they’re coming for your Social Security…”

7 Likes

He was brilliant! Ahead of his time.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I know quite a number of white people who listen to him religiously. No matter what I tell them, no matter how many links, articles, or videos I send them, they still embrace this guy wholeheartedly.

7 Likes

The Conservies are fools. Jews count on it.

5 Likes

Notice he is not currently doing any speaking tours because people have caught onto the jew control and will call him out on it.

4 Likes

Is that why Israel treats “Black Hebrews” like dirt? I don’t know how legit Black Hebes are— my guess is that they are as legit as the Israeli Jews, which isn’t very legit as far as real historical peoples go:
Shapiro is full of shit. Start talking To him about diversifying Israel and see if he whistles the same asinine tune.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Here are more Kool Kike Dolls—
Including Chucky the crying killer doll.

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Nothing. Ever. Hands as soft as a five year old girls I’d wager. The most work his hands see is stroking dongs

4 Likes

Been a spoiled brat since 3 years old, most people know this, who would listen to this jerkoff asshole?
He’s irrelevant.

3 Likes

A quote from Quint in the movie Jaws sume that up, ‘You have city hands Mr. Hooper. You been countin money all your life!’

4 Likes