Israel Grinds to Halt as Jews Commemorate Their Holocaust Hoax

Originally published at: Israel Grinds to Halt as Jews Commemorate Their Holocaust Hoax | Infostormer.com

The Jews are the most privileged people in the world. This is not debatable. They dominate the financial industry, control large media outlets, control Hollywood and even the foreign policy of the United States through AIPAC. Yet despite their obvious privilege, they continuously remind the goyim how they are perpetual victims. They do this by regularly whining about the hoax known as the Holocaust, creating memorials for it and holding events to remind everyone about it.

AFP:

Israelis stopped their cars and stood still, often with heads bowed, for two minutes Thursday for the country’s annual commemoration of the six million Jewish victims of the Nazi Holocaust.

Sirens rang out nationwide during the commemoration, while pedestrians and drivers in Jerusalem, the bustling seaside city of Tel Aviv and elsewhere stood on roadsides and in the middle of streets in silence.

Israel began commemorations on Wednesday night with a ceremony at its Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem that included speeches from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Reuven Rivlin.

With repeated warnings about a rise in anti-Semitism globally, there were also newer approaches to spreading awareness of the Nazi genocide to a younger generation.

A privately created Instagram account based on the life of a 13-year-old Holocaust victim, eva.stories, had grown to more than 800,000 followers by Thursday afternoon.

Posts to the account trace her life as if she had Instagram at the time.

Netanyahu in his comments on Wednesday night said “we are living nowadays in a paradox.”

“The worldwide admiration for the Jewish state is accompanied within certain circles by a growing hatred towards Jews,” he said.

Unbelievable that they would go so far as to setup an Instagram account for an alleged 13-year-old Holocaust victim. And they got 800,000 people to follow it.

The Holocaust is a bunch of lies the Jews made up after the war to paint themselves as perpetual victims. There were no shower room gas chambers, no Jews turned into lampshades and no Jews turned into soap. The Jews have put out so many lies about the Holocaust that they as a people have come to fully believe in these lies. It’s become a defining part of who they are as a people.

The whole thing is ridiculous. The most privileged people in the world whining about how they are perpetual victims by citing a hoax event from over 70 years ago is a truly sick thing. If it wasn’t a lie, they wouldn’t have had to get laws passed making it illegal to question it.

12 Likes

i know a bonafide, German speaking German and he said. “what are they hiding?”

what the jews are really angry about is that Hitler kicked their corrupt, money-grubbing bankster asses OUT. to justify to the Germanic Goyim in the USA slaughtering THEIR BROTHERS, SISTERS, AUNTS, UNCLES, COUSINS, GRANDPARENTS ET in Germany, they devised the “holocaust” hoax. now they use ‘holocaust denial laws’ to literally imprison the very same people who liberated their sorry asses. jews are a race of sub-human monsters…

9 Likes

I have several books debunking the Holoco$t and they make it difficult to find them online now. The Jewish myth of genocide is rapidly losing it’s credibility and they know it.
This book, published in 1976 is the foundation of truth.
Find it.

9 Likes

Commemerating something that never happened? That would be like having a moment of silence for everyone that died on Alderaan when it was blown up by the Death Star.

7 Likes

i posted this image of my driveway to IMGUR last October https://imgur.com/a/RroLNis

7 Likes

How do you keep a lie alive? Makes laws to protect the lie.th

6 Likes

using the wrong search engine such as Joogle can make it hard to find the books which have been totally erased from the Bezos empire monopoly bookstore.

plenty of good info and also books for sale through Castle Hill Publishers and codoh.com , free downloads of books, etc. at vho.org and a good summary of the evidence for uninformed normies at jan27.org together with a free-wheeling message board at rodoh.info as an alternative to the ironically very-heavily censored forum.codoh.com

maybe not so much for holocaust books but for historical sociology books in general if you favor old hardcovers in good condition bought used, keep in mind that biblio.com is a worthy alternative to the Bezos-owned abebooks.com

7 Likes

I don’t know of any other group that worships themselves the way that kikes do. Their whole existence now revolves around a single morbid and absurd myth.

7 Likes

@wishdoc welcome and thank you for the references. I buy from anyone selling what I want. Maybe: IHR Store or even the evil Amazon but it’s through thrift store postings and they don’t know what they have.
I hunt for the usual:
Eustace mullins
Michael Collins Piper
Wilmot Robertson
Douglas Reed
Mike King
Christopher Bollyn
Many more.
Books last for centuries and the jews political propaganda will eventually fail. Books are the holy water to jews.

3 Likes

@kroenen thanks for the shoutout. i try very hard to buy from sources other than the monopolies if there’s another alternative that favors the author most especially. for example, i have a package coming from David Duke with t-shirts and baseball caps and maybe the full International Jew in two volumes. he was saying he was going to be losing his credit card processor.

E. Michael Jones’ Jewish Revolutionary Spirit i bought from the publisher which the author has a stake in and Judaism Discovered was bought from the author Michael Hoffman in Idaho.

Me mentioning historical sociology referring to used hardcovers was a “dog whistle” for Harry Elmer Barnes, who opened my eyes to the fact that I was born and raised into a world ruled by lies enforced by thought policing liars. Please consider looking at biblio.com as a first stop before enriching the Bezos empire; if he’s using abebooks as a loss leader he’s doing it to drive biblio out of business as it’s the last of independent networks of used book dealers. Sometimes i use abebooks to find a listing to buy the book straight from the author or author publisher because they use the Amazon connection to every ISBN number that they haven’t tried to burn into nonexistence.

There’s a war going on and we can choose where to spend our money before we have to worry about pointing a gun at anyone. Even at the bottom price point we don’t need to patronize Bezos and i’ll give you an example of the Harry Elmer Barnes 1972 Arno Press Selected Right Wing Individualist Pamphlets hardcover that i bought for $4.48 postpaid from Better World Books on their website after seeing it listed by them through abebooks for $4.50 postpaid. I cout out the Bezos cut and they shipped it first class instead of media mail no less.

2 Likes

The Barnes Review has a good selection too.

Get 'em before they’re completely banned and those caught with them persecuted, imprisoned, fined - and eventually shot.

https://barnesreview.org/

The most valuable book of all, IMO, is Kevin MacDonald’s “The Culture of Critique.”

Available free, here:

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

3 Likes

@Bon Are you promoting a bootleg PDF of a book being sold by Kevin MacDonald?

Bootlegging is stealing from the author. As a poster at his blog I feel an obligation to notify the author at https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net

@wishdoc
No, that is a link to a PDF of Culture Of Critique. I don’t think authors really make a court case where their work is posted online.

My main goal was to have a well established library so I could pass it down to future generations.

1 Like

Kevin MacDonald can ask Angelfire to take it down for copyright infringement. I sent him a message notifying him that the bootleg PDF was being promoted here. Don’t you think he might have better things to do that deal with this nuisance?

If you have respect for the author, please don’t steal his work and redistribute it illegally on free websites.

@wishdoc
I think you’re missing the point. These authors are not writing books after endless years of research for notoriety and fame. They are compelled to by what they know and are trying to bring truth to light to warn us.
Years ago I never even knew who Andrew Carrington Hitchcock was till I read some of his book online and I knew I had to have the book in my hands by any means. What you’re preaching is internet censorship like the tribe.
If you’re of the idea that reading or downloading books online is wrong you’re not one of us. Make the decision.
BTW my KMac is hardcover.

2 Likes

When history comes to you enforced by law, only one thing is certain – It is a LIE!

You can question all historic events but NOT the Holocaust… Illegal in 23 countries. Truth does not need laws to protect it.

Jews play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

If Jews are so smart, why not allow for an open debate about the Holocaust?

5 Likes

sorry for being unhinged

No.

It’s been online for years and years and as far as I know is not a bootleg.

It is, however, an abridged copy. I own the book, hardcover form, and it weighs in at over 1,000 pages.

1 Like

Let us know what Kevin MacDonald says.

Let’s determine if it is, indeed, a bootleg copy - in PDF form.

1 Like

@Bon
Well, he won’t last long here will he.

1 Like