Americans are Really Fat and Disgusting

My ex worked in an ER years ago and one Mexican checked himself in because he had hiccups.

2 Likes

Bro, I took my elderly mother to the ER on a Saturday afternoon bc she had chest pains and there were about a dozen pregnant wetback women there getting their prenatal care in the er. It’s insane.

3 Likes

Hope your mom is doing better.

I’ve had to wait in the ER with a broken leg once and a cut open hand another time while they ask tons of questions to make sure they get paid. At the same time, you can hear mexican woman yapping at a machine gun rate all around.

4 Likes

Take away those EBT cards, section 8 housing, welfare checks, TANF, SNAP, phoney disability checks, SSI checks and start working those fat asses and you will see fewer and fewer fat asses. Less and less diabetic conditions. America nerds to work those fatties on EBT.

2 Likes

I wish I could help those obese EBT shoppers at our local Walmart ! I think allowing those of us who work and support ourselves and EBT mooching land whales, should be allowed to carry a stun baton or electric cattle prod. Upon comming in range of an offending EBT lard ass, we should holler sooieeee hog and place the electric device against the porkers buttocks and depress the trigger. As the offending lard ass tries to move, hollering get a job, or throw down that EBT card you moocher…after a few minutes of this the average porker would burn thousands of calories. After several such sessions and trips to Walmart for their free EBT food, you could find EBT cards all over the ground, in garbage cans… As the electric companies used to advertise, “Live better, electrically!”

1 Like

I bet you pick and upload an avatar now.

1 Like

LMAO!

But seriously I’ll try to help anybody who needs avatar help.

Just DM me.

That was mean a gay candy sucking nigger? Ok already I find an avatar and quick, ugggg gay nigger you sure know how to hurt a guy!

1 Like

If I knew what I was doing I would, I found a suitable evil avatar now how to send it to you. Oh and there is a little more than just point and click.

I can’t actually make an avatar for you, but I would be happy to talk you through the process so that you can make one yourself. But you will have to go into the “preferences” section of your user profile. Only you can do that.

1 Like

The problem is the industrial technology that makes many people to become sedentary. It won’t change if we remain in the society’s direction or little changes such as soda tax, etc… Yes, all of you above pointed out many problems but overall, either a current civilization as we know destroyed or facism- to a lesser extent will change that.

Click your avi at the top right’

In the pull-down menu, click the settings gear

Go to Preferences

Click on the pencil icon next to your current gay nigger avi

Upload the image you feel represents you and hopefully has a bit of what the frog eaters call élan.

Save.

Congratulations, if you followed these steps, you are no longer a gay nigger.

2 Likes

OK boomer, post the pic you want for an avi in a reply to me, and I will fix it for you.

Note to everyone else, I am not going to make a habit of this.

You should see an ER in one of the 3 large CAN cities, on second thought… don’t. Too scary what tolerance has done up here.

Bring back fat shaming.

5 Likes

1 Like

Agreed. Make a decision,…either you’re American or not!!! Fuck your mehican-american, african-american, muzzie-american, blah, blah.

1 Like

If they’re not White, they’re not American.

6 Likes

Well I now have a phone full of kitten and Viking pictures downloaded, and when I try to use them as an avatar they won’t work. Next there is no pencil by that gay nig avatar anymore. Bye