Americans are Really Fat and Disgusting

Originally published at: Americans are Really Fat and Disgusting | Infostormer.com

We have far too many fat people in America.

The Sun:

Obesity levels have reached nearly 40 per cent in parts of the United States, a shocking new map reveals.

The map shows that in nine states – Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, and West Virginia – adult obesity is at or above 35 per cent.

But in West Virginia and Mississippi that figure hits 39.5 per cent, according to data from the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Across the whole of the US, only three states have obesity levels under 25 per cent, and none have less than 20 per cent.

What I don’t get is how so many people let this happen to themselves. Do they not have any self-discipline? Are they incapable of doing exercise?

And this inability for people to take care of themselves leads them to go to doctors who give them all sorts of drugs to help them with health problems that they wouldn’t have if they weren’t so damn fat.

You also have the Jewish media trying to sell people on this idea that being fat is a perfectly normal thing and that we shouldn’t criticize people for being a gross tub of lard.

It is a disgusting situation overall.

9 Likes

Lee…You’ve not seen obesity until you come to Mexifornia.

Mexican-Americans have the highest prevalence for overweight adults (83% respectively)…source : The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC )

9 Likes

It’s the same here in Britain.everyone is getting fatter stupid and useless on mini me island.its pathetic :angry:

4 Likes

Excess fat is unsightly, repulsive, unhealthy and demoralizing.

4 Likes

God forbid anyone point out to any of these fat fucks that they could be doing with losing weight. Floods of tears and drama ensue!

5 Likes

What’s just as repulsive are people with body piercings, tattoos & dyed hair, usually pink or purple. Grosses me out, big time!

7 Likes

That’s why we need total fascism as soon as possible. You have to force people to be the best version of themselves, that’s how it is. Most obvious example is education, if there was no one forcing people to learn, they would’ve been even dumber in terms of general knowledge.
Discriminating against fat people is totally justifiable, both logically and morally. We as a society should put fat crying slobs in their place.

3 Likes

And as a modest start I suggest putting them in front of the people who want to storm Area 51 this Friday!

#FattiesinFront

5 Likes

My god just go to any Walmart and watch those EBT moochers! How can someone who weighs 400 pounds on a 5’4 frame be starving and need EBT. When the time comes I hope these hogs can be taken into camps where a forced regime of exercise and calorie reduction can be applied. Even worse is seeing kids already exhibiting porkyness like there lard asses parents.

5 Likes

there is no such thing though since about 90% got here illegally

they’re fake Americans

2 Likes

They also have HUGE amounts of diabetes - and all the complication that ensue. OF course, emergency rooms cannot turn them away - federal law, and all.

Our emergency rooms in California look like a bus depot in Tijuana. All free for them - and an incredible burden to the California taxpayers. Why so many ERs have closed including the one in my neighborhood - last time I was there, it was loaded inside and out with illegal beaners and their children - they took the bus or drove in b/c this is a very nice area.

They’ll go to the ER for sniffles and other minor things.

3 Likes

Yikes! Get near that fat Mexican kids food and he’ll probably growl like a pit bull.

2 Likes

My ex worked in an ER years ago and one Mexican checked himself in because he had hiccups.

2 Likes

Bro, I took my elderly mother to the ER on a Saturday afternoon bc she had chest pains and there were about a dozen pregnant wetback women there getting their prenatal care in the er. It’s insane.

3 Likes

Hope your mom is doing better.

I’ve had to wait in the ER with a broken leg once and a cut open hand another time while they ask tons of questions to make sure they get paid. At the same time, you can hear mexican woman yapping at a machine gun rate all around.

4 Likes

Take away those EBT cards, section 8 housing, welfare checks, TANF, SNAP, phoney disability checks, SSI checks and start working those fat asses and you will see fewer and fewer fat asses. Less and less diabetic conditions. America nerds to work those fatties on EBT.

2 Likes

I wish I could help those obese EBT shoppers at our local Walmart ! I think allowing those of us who work and support ourselves and EBT mooching land whales, should be allowed to carry a stun baton or electric cattle prod. Upon comming in range of an offending EBT lard ass, we should holler sooieeee hog and place the electric device against the porkers buttocks and depress the trigger. As the offending lard ass tries to move, hollering get a job, or throw down that EBT card you moocher…after a few minutes of this the average porker would burn thousands of calories. After several such sessions and trips to Walmart for their free EBT food, you could find EBT cards all over the ground, in garbage cans… As the electric companies used to advertise, “Live better, electrically!”

1 Like

I bet you pick and upload an avatar now.

1 Like

LMAO!

But seriously I’ll try to help anybody who needs avatar help.

Just DM me.

That was mean a gay candy sucking nigger? Ok already I find an avatar and quick, ugggg gay nigger you sure know how to hurt a guy!

1 Like