ZOG Claims Hezbollah Guy Came to US to Make a Bomb

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/zog-claims-hezbollah-guy-came-to-us-to-make-a-bomb/

An illegal alien crossed the US-Mexico border and immediately told the Border Patrol that he was a Hezbollah terrorist and came to the US to make a bomb. That’s at least according to various ZOG people.

Illegal migrant from Lebanon told border authorities he’s a Hezbollah terrorist and hoped ‘to make a bomb’ in US https://t.co/ADuy2s0D7n pic.twitter.com/ICqSaUlOsM

— New York Post (@nypost) March 17, 2024

This whole narrative is obviously absurd. Who the hell crosses a border illegally and just tells the border security people that “yes I’m a terrorist from Hezbollah and I came here to make a bomb.”

The reporting for this is based off of a government document obtained by the New York Post.

Others are just as skeptical about this story as I am.

How convenient it is for Israel to have “Hezbollah” trying to infiltrate the US to “make a bomb” after the US refused to join the Israeli war against Hezbollah and started pressuring Israel to cease the attacks on Lebanon. Very convenient indeed. https://t.co/oATrOOHmDW

— Hadi Nasrallah (@HadiNasrallah) March 17, 2024

NY POST ARTICLE PUBLISHED AND SHARED BY ELON MUSK AND ZIONIST ACCOUNTS WAS WRITTEN BY A ZIONIST

The article is egregiously false. It alleges that Basel, aged 22, was plotting a terrorist attack. However, it also asserts that he served with Hezbollah for seven years and then… https://t.co/4ha5otHpKU pic.twitter.com/p8Eiiy8ESI

— Sulaiman Ahmed (@ShaykhSulaiman) March 17, 2024

The author of the article has previously promoted Israeli atrocity lies and propaganda which raises further questions about this report.

Lol @JennieSTaer who is currently spreading “Hezbollah has entered US soil” propaganda, wrote MULTIPLE articles about 40 beheaded babies. According to @JennieSTaer 11 year olds serve Hezbollah. pic.twitter.com/aC1jywPJsh

— PVT (@hoaxvstruths) March 18, 2024

This whole story just sounds like a bunch of Jewish bullshit. If I had to guess the Mossad was probably somehow behind this stunt. There’s all sorts of Zionist Jews pointing at this story and claiming that it is 100 percent totally real.

Take Jewish Loomer for example. She’s claiming there’s going to be another 9/11 and implying that Hezbollah will be behind it.

We are going to have another 9/11 style terrorist attack before the 2024 election. https://t.co/qcBdIXoH1U

— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) March 17, 2024

If there’s another 9/11, I’m going to blame the Jews and Israel by default. Many others will also.

2 Likes

Ugly Jew, Loomer knows that the Mossad rigged The Trade Towers with explosives and that News Jews kept the truth from getting to The Goyim but they’re going to keep milking that cow just like their “holocuast” bullshit… This is yet more proof that ALL JEWS ARE SHIT not just the ones who do the killing.

The only good thing I can say about Biden is that he’s refused the CIA’s requests to false-flag mass-murder more Americans to get troops on-the-ground in Israel. It kinda makes me like the old, senile, career criminal, corrupt pervert.

But The Trumpies are going to go all-in on the next terrorist attack false flag by Jews. “We have to fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them here!!!” , they’ll say ad-nauseam just like they did when Bushy was invading The Middle East after 9/11.

These war slogans weren’t thought up by the dumb, drunken, flag-waiving, Trumpies, they’re the brainchild of Jew trolls lurking in Conserive forums leading the Hicks like a Bull with a nose-ring.

I ride to the local Harley Dealer every weekend to get my ears busted by some shit-band, drink their free beer and talk bikes. There’s no bigger “we’ll whoop yer asses”, “America right or wrong” group of fools on Earth. The bands that play there know this and pander to the fat, Harley veterans. “The one thing I hate more than anything is seeing someone burn our flag…”. A big round of applause and cheers rise from the mindless, fat, tattooed ‘we support our troops’ Harley riders.

We’re going again to war. mark my words. When Trumpstein gets back into the Blight House he’s going all-in for Israel. The only way we’re NOT going to war is if RFK Jr gets elected but that doesn’t seem likely at this point. The Conservies want REVENGE for the stolen election and it matters not what Trumpstein says or does. They want him back in office to give the corrupt vote-thieving dems a big FUCK YOU.

But all is not lost… a broader war in The Mid-East is what is needed to rid The World of the vermin infestation. Therefore if any of you here vote for Trumpstein with this in mind, you will be absolved and forgiven by the creator of the universe.

1 Like

I think this fake, dumb story was published just to see what kind of response it would get. Since the reaction has been overwhelmingly negative it will be quietly withdrawn and replaced with some more elaborate ZOG bullshit instead.

1 Like

His foreign bomb Couldn’t possibly be any more destructive than the current domestic administration. Which is like several bombs going off simultaneously.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.