Ye Praises Adolf Hitler, Calls Holocaust a Lie on Alex Jones Show

Originally published at: Ye Praises Adolf Hitler, Calls Holocaust a Lie on Alex Jones Show | Infostormer.com

Ye was on the Alex Jones show and said that he liked Adolf Hitler for a variety of very good reasons. He said this as the Infowars production people played American History X clips lol.

Alex Jones: "You're not Hitler. You're not a Nazi."

Ye: "Well, I see good things about Hitler, also. Every human being has value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler." pic.twitter.com/xZtjq18dm6

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) December 1, 2022

He also accurately said that Hitler did not kill six million Jews and went on to say that Hitler had redeeming qualities.

Ye: "Hitler had a really good outfit and was a good architect and he didn't kill 6 million Jews."

Jones: "I think Hitler did target and kill some people."

Ye: "I think Obama killed Palestinians. And Obama was not the first black president. He was another Jewish president." pic.twitter.com/SgRL6MAIJg

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) December 1, 2022

Kanye 'Ye' West: “I like Hitler. … I’m not trying to be shocking, I like Hitler. The Holocaust is not what happened, let’s look at the facts of that and Hitler has a lot of redeeming qualities.” pic.twitter.com/UwCu2ZJfid

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) December 1, 2022

He said he was a really good architect also and had a really cool outfit.

Kanye "Ye" West on Hitler: "He had a really cool outfit and he was a really good architect … and he didn't kill 6 million Jews." pic.twitter.com/BP2xrAQURG

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) December 1, 2022

Can’t argue with either of those points.

lol at the ADL Jew Jonathan Greenblatt.

Saying you “like Hitler,” “love the Nazis,” and spending all your time with a white supremacist makes one thing clear: Ye is a vicious antisemite. His comments today on InfoWars are not just vile and offensive: they put Jews in danger.

— Jonathan Greenblatt (@JGreenblattADL) December 1, 2022

Notice how Greenblatt didn’t call Ye a liar. He just calls him names because Ye is 100 percent right about Hitler and the dumb Jew hoax known as the Holocaust.

It was hilarious seeing Alex Jones of all people try to deal with this considering he’s spent his entire career going nuts about how evil Nazis were.

Ye said he loves everyone & everyone can be healed.

“I love Jewish people. But I also love Nazis.” This is going to break the internet & get Alex Jones in trouble. pic.twitter.com/daUgBRnzmC

— An0maly (@LegendaryEnergy) December 1, 2022

5 Likes

Great book only 175 pages fun to read.

3 Likes

Ariel photos declassified in 1979 prove mass murder a fraud.

4 Likes

A greater miracle book. Not available on Amazon or any book store!

3 Likes

The stupid nigger is embarrassing himself with that black face mask covering his whole face like Darth Vader. When he said Hitler invented the microphone that he talked into I almost laughed myself to death. The microphone was invented before Hitler was born.

West is being used by Milo and Fuentes and he is going to make himself look like a fool associating with those two fags.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is beyond YUGE…Ye is the only celeb on Earth who’s publicly telling the truth about Hitler and WWII. Mel Gibson cucked big time during his interview with Dianne Sawyer. It’s likely though that his family was threatened by The Mossad so maybe I’m being too hard on him. But Ye went from calling out The Jews to loving Nazis. wow! I respect the hell out of this guy and in his honor might even stop saying “Nigger”. He’s got my vote…

3 Likes

"Three of the best known works on the Second World War are General Eisenhower’s Crusade in Europe (New York: Doubleday [Country Life Press], 1948), Winston Churchill’s The Second World War (London: Cassell, 6 vols., 1948-1954), and the Mémoires de guerre of General de Gaulle (Paris: Plon, 3 vols., 1954-1959). In these three works not the least mention of Nazi gas chambers is to be found.

Eisenhower’s Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill’s Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle’s three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi “gas chambers,” a “genocide” of the Jews, or of “six million” Jewish victims of the war. Robert Faurisson, “The Detail (the alleged Nazi gas chambers),” The Journal of Historical Review, March-April 1998 (Vol. 17, No. 2), pages 19-20)"

3 Likes

Hitler was a respectable man,
The mountain of hoaxes and liars that is the holohoax, is nothing but lying pieces of semi-human shit.

Liars of such magnitude prob deserve death and definitely are all going to hell. I just wish they’d get what they deserve in this lifetime so I could watch.

4 Likes

absolutely… I don’t believe in Hell so it’s this lifetime or never.

Holocaust survivor Raul Hilberg’s 3 volume set The Destruction of European Jewry does not even mention anything about gas chambers !

3 Likes

gas chamber dachao 2-1854752931
Hey goyim check out this “gas chamber” at Dachao…

with gleaming white fake ceiling we just put up yesterday and hired a jewish film director to come “document”

we’ll have the russians build a bunch of fake smokestacks at all the labor camps… not connected to anything.

The Americans won’t know because we won’t allow them to ever visit the camps

still never found any graves using lidar at any of the labor camps

bone crushers, human furniture, human lampshades, human soap, show trial, testimony under torture, the list of BULLSHIT goes on and on…

but it is really the Dachao picture that tells it all to me…
i bet they wish they could go back and do a better job on that ceiling, or alter or mislabel the picture like most of all the other pictures…
but no they built a fake prop cieling over an actual shower room ceiling and then took pictures of it now what does that tell you.

and yet if you do a search for Dachao fake ceiling all search engine results are censored and they are still trying to pass of the hoax as true.
You’re “not allowed” to question any holohoax subjects,
I wonder why that is? I wonder what they have to fear?
Surely if it were the truth there would be nothing to fear right

3 Likes

yes, but Ye has more courage than both of them combined and is rallying Black People against the evil Jews which is something that Milo and Fuentes can’t do. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 Likes

Blacks can’t be morally blackmailed about the Holohoax, and that’s scary.

2 Likes

Whites wallow in wanton cuckery.

3 Likes

at here 26:40 you can see the BS…
https://odysee.com/@Holohoax:9a/The-Treblinka-Archaeology-Hoax-2014-By-Eric-Hunt-(With-German-Sub):1
propaganda film with new ceiling just installed and fake cheesy showerheads not connected to anything / plumbing

Jews are pulling a def con against these video sites right now. “The Treblinka archaeology hoax”

if you can find it in better quality you can see how stupid and fake is the ceiling, showerheads made out of like pasta strainers, 1 ply tinfoil… or just look up some pictures.
Eric Hunt documentaries

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.