Yang Wins 2nd Democrat Debate Despite Having No Time to Speak

Originally published at: Yang Wins 2nd Democrat Debate Despite Having No Time to Speak | Infostormer.com

I did not watch the second Democrat debate last night largely because I did not want to torture myself listening to all of the retarded Democrat shills ramble on about emotional gibberish. Apparently Kamala Harris went after Joe Biden hard and was credited with doing some damage to the presumptive front runner. That’s at least been one of the headlines that’s been pushed.

Outside of that, all of the participants said that they would support giving free healthcare to illegal aliens. They said many other fucked up things but this was perhaps one of the most fucked up things they all agreed on. Trump tweeted about how crazy this was and it has been one of his more “liked” tweets in recent memory.

All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 28, 2019

This entire party supports taking resources from the native population and giving those resources to foreigners who don’t even come into the country the right way. It’s bat shit nuts that people somehow think this is a normal thing.

The only candidate with any redeeming qualities on the stage was Andrew Yang and the MSNBC assholes gave him less than three minutes to speak. Meanwhile, Biden, Harris, Sanders and that gay Buttfag clown got well over ten minutes to shill their bullshit.

Despite that, the Internet like they did with Tulsi Gabbard the night before, concluded that Yang won the debate. He ended up winning the Drudge poll.

Drudge Poll Declares Yang Winner In Second Round Of Debates https://t.co/SWlslcm9qd

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 28, 2019

The hashtag #LetYangSpeak even trended on Twitter as a result of them not giving him much of a chance to actually speak.

Haha #LetYangSpeak indeed. You all are the best. The #YangGang is amazing. 👍😀

— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) June 28, 2019

MSNBC was also accused of cutting off his microphone at a point during the debate which helped spark the hashtag trend.

#LetYangSpeak trends on Twitter after Yang accuses NBC of cutting his mic in debate https://t.co/zkcjCScNYG pic.twitter.com/WEL4qIbYEX

— The Hill (@thehill) June 28, 2019

It’s clear at this point that Yang and Gabbard are the only candidates in the entire Democrat field with any redeeming qualities. The Jew Sanders might be right on a few issues, but he’s bat shit crazy and is a Jew.

It is in our interest to support both Gabbard and Yang moving forward. The poor treatment they are getting from the establishment is proof that they are the only candidates in the Democrat field who aren’t full blown shills.

6 Likes

I looked for Yang highlights on YouTube, found a clip just under a minute and another just under two minutes. Now I know why. It was literally everything he got to say. The moderators kind of mocked him too, but it wouldn’t be MSNBC if there weren’t a complete lack of professionalism and neutrality.

I watched a chunk of the first night and saw how that slanted everything Liz Warren’s way, so that they did the same for Biden, Harris, and a couple other favorites is no surprise.

Trump is my guy for 2020, but I would vote Yang or Tulsi over say a Bush style Republican. Personally I think Yang knows 2020 is Trump’s to lose but is putting himself out there for 24.

2 Likes

If you look around at all the censorship going on, from Yang not having enough speaking time to the censorship on Twitter, to conservative students trying to challenge their liberal professors, to ‘you name it’, it finally dawned on me that these muther-fuckers carrying out all these forms of censorship would kill us if they could but apparently haven’t got that power YET…

5 Likes

He also raised his hand when asked about supporting open borders and heath care for these parasites but don’t worry, he will give you $1000 a month to forget he supports the same invasion as the rest of the traitors.

4 Likes

And a Bush Republican will support the invasion as well, only if we get one of them it’ll be Israel calling the shots. Would take Yang over that option, I mean were talking about shit versus puke here. The only real answer is for another renegade to hijack the R nomination in 2024. If not Dave you’re welcome to hop back on the Bush power brokering machine, just not what I’m gonna do.

Also kind of presumptuous to assume that somebody who would post on this forum cares about a grand a month handout Dave. For me it would be partial compensation for what the government steals from me every month, but somehow I’ll manage without it. :laughing:

2 Likes

For sure. I hope for a yang\gabbard ticket

2 Likes

So let me guess, you are one of those incels who thinks some chink is going to save you from yourself? You are the type of “whites” I avoid like the plague, you know the hypocrites types that bitches about the the destruction of the white race but is willing to put your faith in some nonwhite?

The difference between you and I is I know they are all full of shit, including Bush and Trump but I’m sure you fell for Trump’s MAGA line hook, line and sinker just like you will for Yang, the savior of the white race. CUCK!

6 Likes

Gabbard supports Assange.

5 Likes

And you Dave are the reason that the white race will never be able to come together. Cuck? Lol. You make so many false assumptions with no basis in reality it’s a small wonder no one takes this movement seriously. The most “cuck” thing I’ve seen today is a guy wanting to start a bruder war in a white supremacist comments section. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dave I will honor your brilliance with the flattery of imitation…

I see your name is David one of the most Jewish of all names, your parents must be cucksucking fans of the Jew King Bard. And your use of the word cuck is clearly and anagram for “come under control of kikes” isn’t that right you jew loving incel cuck?

See Star of David the Jew Bard King? Anybody can take a shit in their brain and flush it into the comments section… but people who aren’t fools and can actually successfully articulate white supremacy to their kinsmen and change minds. You will never have that skill Star of David, so maybe just keep your views in the closet, which I assume you’re such a coward you do so anyway.

Knock it off Proud_Nord, you’re out of line here.

1 Like