WWE Wrestler Kane is Now Mayor of Knox County Tennessee

Originally published at: WWE Wrestler Kane is Now Mayor of Knox County Tennessee | Infostormer.com

Glenn Jacobs otherwise known as the wrestler Kane is now the Mayor of Knox County, Tennessee. He’s a Ron Paul Republican populist type.

Here’s his victory speech.

And here’s an interview he did after he won a few days ago.

This is one of the impacts of Donald Trump’s win in 2016. It has encouraged non-politicians to seek political office at different levels of government. It is something that is sorely needed considering the mess that so-called “traditional” politicians have created for our country.

Hopefully we’ll see more of this type of thing moving forward. Having Ron Paul type Republicans and populists in power is certainly better than what we have now in most public offices.

3 Likes

I was just down there w/ my family visiting my parents and this guy was on signs all over the place- had no idea that he was Kane - LOL

4 Likes

@Der_Sturmer my childhood governor was Jesse The Body Ventura. We had a slogan that was “my governor can bodyslam yours” or something similar. It is all a big show staged soap operas. Maybe Kane is different i hope so but i wont hold my breath.

1 Like

Wow, Kane was one of my favorite WWF wrestlers. But I guess he’s not really the Undertaker’s brother? He seems like a good guy. I’d vote for him.

Knoxville town & all of Eastern Tennessee have been favorite vacation spots & weekend getaways for me going back to the 70’s. Good to hear this news from an area noted for its natural beauty & friendly kinfolk.

1 Like

Antifa will definitely give this man a wide berth.

1 Like