@WorldWarWang is Back on Twitter

Originally published at: @WorldWarWang is Back on Twitter | Infostormer.com

My friend Wanglin is back on Twitter @WorldWarWang. He needs help finding his friends. Please help him if you could. He’s not getting a whole lot of help.

Trying to find my friends. I lost them in 2013.

— Andrew Anglin (@WorldWarWang) December 2, 2022

Just look at these hateful people who are not helping him find his friends.

Twitter has reinstated the account of Andrew Anglin, editor of the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer. His account was suspended nearly a decade ago. pic.twitter.com/jd8fdCgPeV

— Shayan Sardarizadeh (@Shayan86) December 2, 2022

Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin, who was booted off Twitter in 2013, has had his account restored. pic.twitter.com/sEv5UDVUw2

— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) December 2, 2022

Andrew Anglin, Editor of neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, is reinstated on Twitter after 9 yrs. Adulation to Kanye & defending Hitler are his first tweets pic.twitter.com/GEBoR6nHN2

— Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) December 2, 2022

Andrew Anglin is back on Twitter. A couple years back he wrote a disgusting post on the Daily Stormer attacking my appearance and existence for no particular reason. https://t.co/rmUgZEWTsp

— Thomas Maxwell 🐀 (@tomaxwell) December 2, 2022

BREAKING: Elon Musk lets Neo-Nazi leader Andrew Anglin back on Twitter — Anglin is the editor of the vile white supremacist website the Daily Stormer, despises Jews, and has been rightfully banned from Twitter since 2013. RT IF YOU THINK THAT ELON IS DESTROYING TWITTER!

— Occupy Democrats (@OccupyDemocrats) December 2, 2022

“Allowing notorious Nazi and anti-Semite Andrew Anglin back on Twitter certainly means we want our brand associated with the platform. Please take our money,” said no advertiser, ever.

— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) December 2, 2022

Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin has been reinstated to Twitter under Elon Musk’s new policies for the platform. The founder of the white supremacist website The Daily Stormer had been banned from Twitter since 2013. https://t.co/dWeYehfZo2

— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) December 2, 2022

Andrew Anglin, Editor of neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, is reinstated on Twitter after 9 yrs. Adulation to Kanye & defending Hitler are his first tweets pic.twitter.com/GEBoR6nHN2

— Joyce Karam (@Joyce_Karam) December 2, 2022

you let Andrew Anglin — a literal neo-Nazi who founded the notorious neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer — back on Twitter yesterday

he was banned since 2015, but i guess he doesn't fall into that 10% of "far right extremists"

shut the absolute fuck up https://t.co/xd7XniK1Ki

— (((Elon Musk Parody Account Parody))) (@AnAndyPaul) December 2, 2022

With @elonmusk unbanning Andrew Anglin, founder of Stormfront, it's clear he'd have allowed Julius Streicher, founder of Der Stürmer, on Twitter. I assume Musk would condemn Nuremberg judgment that Streicher helped drive the Holocaust through propaganda. Just free speech, right?

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) December 2, 2022

Such mean people. They have much hate in their heart. They should really be helping him find his friends.

2 Likes

You’ll be the proverbial canary in the coal mine, Andrew. I won’t worry about me until they attack you. GIVE THEM, HELL and good luck!

1 Like

Finally!!! back on Twitter.

1 Like

Suspended again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.