World Cup 2018 Russia

Fucking hate Mexico. Go Serbia and Switzerland too!

Flores of Peru looks like 56% face

Croatia just gave Argentina an asssss whooopin’!

1 Like

Ustasi style! Womp womp, Ustasi style

1 Like

Nigeria’s kits are almost as ugly as the babbons wearing them.

1 Like

2 Likes

Deutschland’s pet monkey Boatang did his best to ruin yesterday’s win. Better be the last we see of him.

3 Likes

Need a fucking goal Deutschland! Way to go Sweden!

This sucks, I blame diversity and Merkel.

2 Likes

I hate sportsball so much. Guess I will root for Swiss, Swedes, Russians, Croatians. Worst World Cup ever. Four years ago, on the 4th of JulyI was on Megabus (pro tip: megabus sucks) heading for Chimpcago watching Deutschland beating France. I know it might be all (((rigged))) but I was born into an athletic family. Played softball, soccer and most importantly roller hockey. Got called a dyke by thots and beaners. Lots of hate in soccer in 1991. Even though Deutschland won World Cup in 1990, Mexicans tried to say that “futbol” was their game. Add that onto the holohoax 50th anniversary. Gave 0 fucks. The DDR colapsed and we played the hammer game on the so-called anti-facist barrier in Berlin. In conclusion: Merkel will fall, Deutschland Fussball will be White again. They pushed too far. Obama was America’s Weimar. Trump is our Hindenburg. 2024 will be the turning point. Hail Trump, Hail Victory, and most importantly, Hail us, We, the People!

1 Like

The swiss team is a multi-cultural shithole. It´s full of niggers and albanians.

The swedes are mostly white, but cucks:

3 Likes

International Football has been a joke for years. Just have some shitskin apply for citizenship and they become ok for the national roster. Makes me sick. On the counterpoint, loved when Klose (World Cup goals record all time) and Podolski, both Silesian, chose to play for Deutschland and not Poland.

1 Like

Mexicans throw fits anytime a non Mexican player ends up on their roster. Especially Chivas Guadalajara. Guess racism is ok as long as you are not White.

1 Like

Beaners are very racist especially against other beaners. They have a hierarchy similar to the Asians.

3 Likes

Sure thing, Blonde hair blue eyes girls all over Mexican TV. My brother in law is technicaly Mexican but has brown hair and blue eyes. Half Spanish, half German. When my nephew was born I was ecstatic that he had blue eyes and blond hair.

1 Like

Ruling class down there knows not to race mix.

1 Like

Rooting for Croatia. Loving an all European final 4, hating colourfuls on roster.

3 Likes

The Monkeys Formerly known as frog eating surrender monkeys representing the Cucked Coques of France will play the Winner of Bongland and Hrvaska aka Croatia aka Ustasi 2018.

Thanks to Croatia. There are enough Nigger in the final.

Nice to see that France will go down in history as the first African team to win the World Cup!

3 Likes