World Cup 2018 Russia

My favourite bread and circus. Deutschland über alles! Hope Russia stomps Saudis into a pit today. Pray no white brothers kill one another over a simple game. Looking at you Russia and England.

7 Likes

Opening ceremonies orchestra is a beautiful declaration of European culture!

5 Likes

One of the reasons my ex is my ex was a pretty heated argument over the Sochi Olympics opening ceremonies. She used the term “Lame” to describe them,while I thought they were great-especially that flying girl.

And my approval of Pussy Riot getting whipped by Cossacks didn’t do much for domestic tranquility either.

6 Likes

Pussy Riot is a strange issue. I believe in free expression but not religious desecration. Be patient with her, we women will always be on the pink pill. Slip red pills with subtlety.

4 Likes

Just want to say this oogie boogie shit happening on field was not was I was talking about.

1 Like

(((They))) will never let Deutschland win this cup but it will be a fun ride!

Go Russia beat the arabs!

2 Likes

Master Troll. Russia won 5:0. German AfD congratulates in Parlament. LOL

6 Likes

AfD is getting better!

4 Likes

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi! Please beat the French.

1 Like

Soooo many blacks playing for France.

2 Likes

Hoping Iceland upsets Argentina.

4 Likes

Toooooooooioiiiiiir Island!

2 Likes

World Cup 2018 Day 2 Google Doodle: Jews celebrates ((( Diversity )))

Get with the Program Goyim…

4 Likes

Sieg Heil to Croatia up 2 v Nigeria.

2 Likes

Mud bloods are happy with bread and circuses, so should you goys.

1 Like

Waiting for an Ustasi flag to be flown.

2 Likes

They are a bunch of fucking niggers. France’s team is niggerized but not more so than the NFL.

2 Likes

NFL is for Niggers. In theory, the French national team should actually be French.

3 Likes

Over/under on some dumb beaner running their mouth while I wear Reich colours at today’s game. Vaterland Tag!

1 Like