Women's March: Jew kvetches and admits role in degeneracy

Here are some tasty quotes that every white person should read, so they know how they get brainwashed by the Jews.

…Jewish women have historically played prominent roles in second-wave feminism.

The first Women’s March, held in January 2017, omitted Jews from its list of so-called “Unity Principles” — minority groups whose rights they were making it their mission to protect. It was a glaring oversight considering that for years prior to Trump’s candidacy, the FBI reported that Jews were on the receiving end of more reported hate crimes (56.8 percent) than other religious groups, well ahead of Muslims (16.1 percent), who were included in the principles.

The Jew cries as he strikes you.

But while Jews make up just 2 percent of the American population and are targets of rising hate crimes on both the right and the left, the Jewish faith — and by extension, Israel — is inexplicably considered by march leaders to represent the zenith of power.

Inexplicably?

In fact, Jews have long been at the forefront of the women’s rights movement. The oral contraceptive pill was developed by Dr. Gregory Goodwin Pincus, a Jewish biologist and researcher recruited by Margaret Sanger when she met him at a Planned Parenthood benefit in 1951. That was my Uncle Goody, and without him the invention of the Pill and reproductive rights in America would likely have had a later start.

(((reproductive rights)))

Betty Friedan’s “The Feminine Mystique” was the seminal work that ignited second-wave feminism. Bella Abzug was the first Jewish woman elected to Congress, whose first vote was in support of the Equal Rights Amendment.

These people never rest in their efforts to destroy America.

But when I posted my concerns on my Facebook page, they were rejected as no longer relevant to the immediate crises of the Trump era. When I shared my concerns about anti-Semitism in the Women’s March leadership, including their unwavering support of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, I was told I needed to be schooled in anti-blackness.

So you see, you silly Jews didn’t think ahead that your baboon subordinates might actually turn their backs on you.

According to a recent investigative report for Tablet Magazine, deep-seeded anti-Semitism was obvious from the very first meeting between march organizers, with Carmen Perez and Tamika Mallory reportedly refusing to include Jewish women in leadership positions because, they alleged, Jews bear the “collective responsibility as exploiters of black and brown people.”

What part of that is not true? Slavery, exploitation…the list goes on.

Now that we know the truth about the leaders who refuse to step down, I call on my fellow Jews to skip the third Women’s March, on Saturday, Jan. 19, and instead join me in celebrating Shabbat. American Jews should unite in what connects us as Jews — and not march with those who divide us as Americans.

Kike bitch.

4 Likes

but let’s not forget about Gloria Steinhole…

1 Like