Women are Putting Garlic in Their Pussy and Yogurt in Their Asshole

Originally published at: Women are Putting Garlic in Their Pussy and Yogurt in Their Asshole | Infostormer.com

Clown world is real. If it wasn’t why are women putting garlic in their pussy hole and yogurt in their asshole?

An article published on Oprah’s website actually went into detail about these subjects.

Oprah Mag:

There’s a nasty rumor that’s been around for years that women in need of a yeast infection cure should look no further than the produce aisle. The myth states that the simple act of inserting a garlic clove into your treasured female bits will help to remedy the entirely unpleasant sensation that anyone in possession of a vagina has at some point experienced.

It turns out this DIY method is actually not an effective treatment for that internal burning or itching. In fact, it can actually harm your lady garden. And that’s why Dr. Jen Gunter, OBGYN and author of The Vagina Bible, wrote a (now viral) thread of tweets to end the cycle of fake vajayjay news.

At least twice a month, she tells us, her patients inform her that they’ve attempted to self “medicate” with garlic. The legend is so pervasive, she says, because it’s a long-standing tale that’s now being further spread by resources like Our Bodies, Ourselves which “people consider legitimate” and automatically believe.

And while we’re at it. Please refrain from putting yogurt—another common DIY treatment—in your fanny, she asks. Your breakfast shouldn’t be near your genital tract.

The MGTOW community has also been talking about this article.

This just illustrates how utterly stupid and retarded women are without proper male guidance. They will just go ahead and shove all sorts of weird shit into their holes without thinking.

I don’t even know what to say at this point.

9 Likes

foolish women… everyone knows that you can’t cure a yeast infection with garlic, you need a Haitian Witch Doctor.

6 Likes

Lol I just showed this article to my wife and she cringed in digust. We just know drinking diluted apple cider vinegar cocktail can fix the probiotic imbalance in body, including the fronthole. No need to stuff shit in the holes!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Rumor or not, this definitely qualifies as nasty.

3 Likes

i don’t understand what putting yogurt in your asshole is supposed to accomplish.

3 Likes

I see the same logic as “oops I’ve got an std I’m going to rub it with antibacterial soap and it cures it”

2 Likes

3 Likes