Woman's body, man's choice in India

White girls are able to behave like whores because feminized society underwrites their actions. Men lose their jobs, get jail time, for acting on impulses these sloots inspire. They dress in revealing clothing, involuntarily making you aroused, ready to put you on blast if you say something about their actions.

This doesn’t work in the brown world. They see girls on their own and correctly assume they are free for the taking. This stupid bitch ended up hiding in her hotel room for a couple of days while the hotel staff ran around with boners.

4 Likes

it reminds me of the dumb White cunts who traveled the world alone, camping-out in remote Arab countries. They got their heads cut off and it’s ON VIDEO.

4 Likes

She doesn’t half babble on, does she? Get to the point, bitch! So, she didn’t even think about calling anyone, changing hotels or moving her flight forward? She was so traumatised that she continued to another third world shithole and says at the end of the video that she wants to go back to India. Dumb bitch has learned nothing.

3 Likes

The indoctrination is very strong in this one. She is struggling to deny the strong lesson she should have received that the world is not the warm safe happy place she has been led to believe. If she is not bright enough to grasp this, she will not survive for long.

1 Like

I see this mostly with religious nuts. I mentioned this before: I had a russian guy tell me that he has so much Jesus that he can go into a black area without fear. literally that’s what he told me that he’s going to be protected by Jesus despite reckless behavior that clearly puts him in danger… I told him: “They’re savages, you’ll be killed.”. To my surprise a little light went off in his head, I think it was the word, “savages” that made sense to him and he began thinking more clearly. lol…

Religious Nut liberals are the worst. they’ve been taught by their dumbass parents that “all people are the same…” and that if you treat everyone with respect they will act in-kind.

and on this note… a woman was walking alone on the beach in Florida at night and got raped by a monkey-man with lips the size of bananas. When are these dumb cunts going to realize that they MUST carry a weapon of some kind especially when alone on a beach AT NIGHT? “Oh, it’s safe here, i don’t have to worry…” ooops…

2 Likes

Agreed! These uber religious types also have the unfortunate practice of refusing to think about real world problems or possible solutions to them at all, just substitute thoughts about Jesus instead.

And to the present day:

You can’t make this shit up! :joy::joy::joy: