Woman Unapologetic for Saying "You're a Stupid Nigger"

Originally published at: Woman Unapologetic for Saying “You’re a Stupid Nigger” | Infostormer.com

A woman got into a confrontation with a group of obnoxious black women at a restaurant and said “you’re a stupid nigger” to one of them. The incident was caught on video and shared on social media.

In clown world America, saying the word “nigger” is something that can become local, national or even international news. So one of the local news stations caught up with the woman and she told them that she was unapologetic for saying “nigger.”

The cackling hens on The View even talked about the incident and called her evil for saying “nigger.”

She’s in her 70s, so she’s likely retired and probably doesn’t have to worry about losing a job or whatever. But her attitude to these annoying blacks is what we need to see more of. There is absolutely no reason why someone should apologize for calling a nigger a nigger.

The local news media was trying to make an example out of this woman, but in reality they just showed people the right way to handle this. They want us to ignore the insane behavior we see from these blacks and other racial minorities day in and day out as if it is normal. But if we just call them niggers when they behave inappropriately and refuse to apologize for “racism” or whatever, it makes the entire paradigm irrelevant.

I expect we’ll see more and more of this moving forward. The entire agenda of cramming political correctness down everyone’s throats is crumbling. That’s what happens when you try to claim that any little thing any White person does is racist. And when you’re going to be called a racist no matter what, you might as well just start referring to blacks as niggers and Jews as kikes. In fact, that’s the exact reason why I use these terms regularly on this site.

15 Likes

she’s lucky they didn’t gang rape and kill her on the spot.

6 Likes

That old boomer lady has more courage and honesty than faggoty white male cucks half her age.

cuckservative%20cowrard

12 Likes

8 Likes

I hope many more people will find the courage to follow the example of this lady.

10 Likes

The niggers better watch out for the Paula Deen-looking Boomer broads - they give Zero Fucks.

12 Likes

Bonefish Grill said they’re looking to see how they can keep these situations from escalating in the future.

Step 1. Ban niggers from your restaurants.

Step 2. No need for step 2.

13 Likes

Brave old lady was still too kind to those annoying NIGGERS.
Btw, the taller of the 2 Niggers could be the brother of Michael Obama

7 Likes

While pumping gas two days ago, a black pulls into the one beside me and has the usual loud crack-head rap “song” blaring out. Besides the usual profanity laced “music”, i must have heard the word nigger at least seven times in the short period i was there. Their idiotic hypocrisy is mind-blowing.

4 Likes

@KG53 I get so friggin’ tired of the niggras and their lack of consideration for others. A small number of them are OK but not enough to make up for the rest.

black%20man%20angry

6 Likes

You can take the black out of the GHETTO but you can not take the GHETTO out of the blacks. Chris Rock did a stand up act called “Niggas vs Black People” which illustrated how acting like a “nigga” mess things up.

3 Likes

You can tell Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy were not raised in da hood, because…well, because they’re still alive!

e9c73cf92be6d348d15be42c32ed50b3e6465187_1_600x500

3 Likes

I can see it now in the near future, laws passed that make saying the naughty “N-word” a crime and the equivalent to assault making it legal for darkies to chimpout on whitey if they are called a nig.
So , basically it will be legal for blue-gummers to attack crakkaz if you look at them wrong, because they can always say you called them the forbidden word that they use every third word when they ook and eek what is supposed to be a human language.

1 Like

2 Likes

I remember when he was on Dr Duke’s podcast

1 Like

He was? I’ll have to look it up.

2 Likes