Whoopi Goldberg Claims Trump Videos are Faked With AI

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/whoopi-goldberg-claims-trump-videos-are-faked-with-ai/

Whoopi Goldberg is saying that she thinks videos of Donald Trump making speeches aren’t real and that they are being generated with artificial intelligence.

Whoopi Goldberg tells 'The View' she thinks Donald Trump has been using AI in his appearances: "I don't believe Trump is actually out there" https://t.co/zqAa9BwvL4 pic.twitter.com/Ji3F2Z2Vhm

— Decider (@decider) March 13, 2024

This is quite the theory and there is no evidence proving that this is true. I have seen Trump several times in person. He is definitely a real person and there’s no reason for me to believe that he’s been using AI to fake public appearances.

It is worth noting that we are entering an era where it is becoming increasingly difficult to determine what is real and what isn’t. It is becoming easier and easier to create fake videos of all sorts of things.

As a result, I guess it is not surprising that we see blacks like Goldberg being the first ones to have a difficult time with this concept. Regardless, I believe that all lies and deceptions are eventually exposed no matter how complicated or sophisticated they might be. It is just the natural order of the universe for truth to overcome lies.

6 Likes

Yep! Karen Johnson who never finished high school helps us to understand it!

Trump should invite her to sit behind him at his next rally.

2 Likes

Whoopi is insinuating that Trump’s base of support has fallen so greatly that he must use AI to garner enthusiasm for his campaign. This is partially true. The Trumpies have lost some enthusiasm but are fools and still think that Trump is going to save America despite a failed tenure of false promises and inaction.

Anyone who knows of Trump’s betrayals and failures yet still votes for him because he’s better than the other guy, deserves to be dumped off in downtown Philly with a sign strapped to him. “I HATE NIGGERS”.

3 Likes

Maybe this fat nigger should stop worrying about what orange man is doing and find some AI that doesn’t make her resemble a Chinese weather balloon.

2 Likes

Wow that’s super dumb! :smile:

2 Likes

Jeez! Look at that blimp: where are the flashing GOODYEAR lights?
Actually, she resembles the Hindenburg… After it blew up.

1 Like

She literally looks like something that was thawed out from an ancient block of ice. Time has not been kind to Whoofie
Moldberg. And her tv show is quite possibly one of the stupidest things ever aired on television. It’s definitely one of the Ugliest things ever aired on tv, no doubt about it.!

IMG_3229|365x500

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.