Who Gives a Shit About This Dead Green-Haired Slut?

Originally published at: Who Gives a Shit About This Dead Green-Haired Slut? | Infostormer.com

For some bizarre reason the death of this green-haired slut named Tessa Majors has become a national news story. Apparently she was wandering around a bad section of New York City and she was killed by some youthful niggers.

Fox News:

The 13-year-old boy accused of attacking murdered Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors testified in court Friday that he handed a knife to his friend, who then stabbed Majors so brutally he saw “feathers come out of her jacket.”

The teen, who is not being identified by Fox News, was ordered held without bail by New York Family Court Judge Karen Lupuloff. He is charged with second-degree murder, first and second-degree robbery and criminal possession of a weapon.

The New York Police Department (NYPD) reportedly picked up the teen Thursday night on suspicion of criminal trespassing at an apartment near where Majors died. WABC reported that the suspect began to discuss the murder and made statements implicating himself.

The teen told the court he and two accomplices entered Morningside Park in Manhattan on Wednesday evening intending to commit a robbery. After opting against robbing the first person they came across, the teen told detectives his friend “dropped a knife” while putting Majors in a chokehold. The teen suspect picked up the knife and handed it back to his friend before making a slashing motion at his throat, then saw his friend stab Majors. He told police that his accomplice said Majors had bitten him on the finger during the struggle.

The teen told police he watched his accomplice remove her wallet, and then the three boys went home.

I honestly had no idea about any of this until I saw her face plastered on the television screens at the gym I was just working out at.

But why the hell should I care about this dumb whore? And just why in the hell is this national news?

Serious question. She was a free and empowered woman who was wandering around a dangerous place where muggings by niggers regularly happen.

Anglin dug up some postings from her social media and it revealed her to be a virulent leftist whore who was into lesbianism.

Her Pinterest was filled with shit like this.

So if she lived, does anybody actually believe that she would have been a faithful wife and mother to her husband and kids? She would have been a plague and parasite on society.

And sure, niggers are a big problem. This is obvious and nobody is denying that. But what she did was the equivalent of walking into a lion’s den.

All this proves is that women are stupid creatures who do stupid things. If we had a sane society women would not be walking out in public without a male chaperone let alone wandering around a place where niggers regularly mug people.

She was an out of control whore and she deserved to die for being stupid.

7 Likes

Lol, yeah those aren’t the pictures the (((media))) are showing of her. I suddenly DGAF anymore.

7 Likes

Nope. Lesbian, mudshark or both. She’d have died at the hands of a knuckle-dragger at some point.

4 Likes

This girl was a deluded brainwashed conformist convincing herself she was courageous and free-thinking, following the programming instilled in her from birth by her parents, who will now have a wonderful opportunity to virtue signal.

5 Likes

Anyone here old enough to remember Amy Biehl?

5 Likes

This is my personal favorite.

https://www.europeanknightsproject.com/liberal-feminist-amanda-kijeras-haitian-adventure-rape-haiti-white-privilege/

These cunts …

…“get what they deserve”.

4 Likes

What amazes me is that so many men on the “Edgy” Right White Knight for these broads. It also amazes me how much they detest MGTOW as well.

2 Likes

He’ll be released soon b/c in this case, bail is no longer required. If he’s tried as an adult, he’ll get a “Bronx Jury” in New York that will free him b/c they don’t want to see “another black man go to jail” - especially for killing a White.

3 Likes

This is an insane world where every race (jews, blacks, mexicans) wants to be white, or as one poster on DS wrote, ‘they want out DNA.’ Yet many whites, like this green haired girl, don’t want to be white and do whatever they can to tell everyone they hate themselves.

3 Likes

apparently she was a distant relative of former Univ Tennessee football coach Johnny Majors

1 Like

One less stupid white girl. Sucks to be stupid. Too bad there weren’t any parents ACTING like parents.

5 Likes

Turned out she was looking to buy pot.

3 Likes

wonder if the older girls sent her there

1 Like

The thing that’s sickening is how niggers prey on the weak, and the white, in this case a stupid young girl alone. In some ways what you think of her is irrelevant. Its just some stranger to these niggers anyway some weak lone white girl.
As anyone who’s grown up around niggers knows 13 is ample age for murder and is when some niggers are at their wildest. You hear it all the time with the media saying “youths” and “teens.”
These photos are hardly proof she was a coal burner or dyke maybe you know more details than I do. I have a niece of this age and she is liberal because of her parents I am thinking that it could have been her pretty easily. If I were her dad I would have told her the reality, but I am not her dad.
It seems this girls dad failed as well you should never go walking by yourself around nigger groups and you should NEVER buy anything from them especially drugs.
I’ve seen quite a few stories of niggers murdering and raping young women lately. The truth is they need protection because they are too dumb to make good decisions. Or you could take the Anglin position and blame the woman for being stupid. Is it even their fault, that they are stupid? Do you want to blame a stupid rat for being dumb enough to get killed in a rat trap? You going to blame god for making them that way next?
I don’t care much about this dumb girl, but I do care that she was attacked and murdered by niggers because she was weak, white, and alone… and naive, and stupid, and with crappy parents. Hopefully some dumb liberal girls learned a lesson from this, but probably not.
Niggers, they prey on the most vulnerable, and have no shame, honor, or remorse. I’m sure if this were Africa they probably would have BBQ’d her up and ate her afterward.

4 Likes

She was trying to buy weed and asked some random nigger. They don’t like that.

Why the hell does society let these subhuman savages roam free, unchained and shitting all over our streets is ludicrous.
Start lynching these niggers.
They’ll never adapt to a white society of humanityIMG_1519

2 Likes