WHO Chief Claims Herd Immunity is Unethical

Originally published at: WHO Chief Claims Herd Immunity is Unethical | Infostormer.com

The talking ape who heads the ultra corrupt World Health Organization is claiming that allowing people to develop herd immunity to the coronavirus is unethical.

The World Health Organization warned against the recent push for "herd immunity," with the global health agency's chief dismissing it as unethical https://t.co/fePp2dozB7

— POLITICO (@politico) October 13, 2020

Fuck this stupid nigger. Seriously, fuck him. I hope he dies.

I guess this low IQ monkey thinks putting billions of people under lockdowns, forcing people to wear pieces of cloth over their face that do nothing to stop viruses and restricting economic activity is ethical?

Sweden imposed no lockdowns or restrictions of any kind allowing herd immunity to naturally develop and no apocalypse unfolded.

The lockdowns are what’s unethical but this nigger retard is claiming that all of the draconian restrictions is what is ethical.

Everything is backwards. Logic and reason no longer exist and anybody who tries to apply logic and reason is persecuted. But I guess that’s exactly why a stupid nigger like this fool has been put in charge of the World Health Organization.

The reason Sweden didn’t have any lockdowns is because the country is already a commie NWO wasteland and it’s citizens are so trained they just blindly obey which is what they want us to do. They have been exempt because they have already accepted microchipping and some may already be microchipped. So just obey good slave and your masters will reward you by letting you go outside for an hour a day, like a prisoner in D-block, and people think they have all this freedom.

1 Like

The state of Sweden :sweden:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.