White Man Steals Airplane and Performs Wild Aerial Stunts Before Crashing

Originally published at: White Man Steals Airplane and Performs Wild Aerial Stunts Before Crashing | Infostormer.com

Earlier today, a 29-year-old White man named Rich who worked as a member of an airline ground crew, stole an airplane and ended up performing a series of wild aerial stunts over the skies of Seattle. All this happened as he was chased by F-15 fighter jets. He even circled around Mount Ranier the tallest mountain in Washington State.

He eventually ended up crashing the plane into a small island outside of the city. Say what you want about him, but there’s not many people who can say that they died a memorable death like this. As far as I’m concerned, his death ranks right up there with the killdozer guy.

The audio banter between him and air traffic control was interesting. He just sounded like a normal White man disenchanted with the world he was born into who had zero fucks left to give.

What’s sick is that the only thing I’m hearing in the kike media about this incident is how we need more security and incoherent babble about how we live in a post 9/11 world etc…

The most important question that needs to be asked, is what would drive a White man to do something like this? I cannot believe that if we lived in a sane society that this would have ever happened. Society as it exists now offers little of value to young White men. Most of us are forced to work pointless and menial jobs devoid of any real purpose or value. All the while we live in an increasingly feminized culture driven by political correctness. And let’s not forget how we’ve been psychologically damaged from birth with all sorts of kike bullshit inside the school system, media and pop culture.

So is it any wonder why Rich ran out of fucks and did this? I for one salute Rich for having the courage to do this and die a death on his own terms. Surely he is now in a place far better than this Jewish infested hell that all of us are currently languishing in.

RIP Rich

9 Likes

Only a white man could pull off something like this. A nigger would still be in the plane trying to figure out how to start it.

RIP Rich Russell!

6 Likes

Too bad he couldn’t find a holohoax museum or ADL office to fly into. But he’s in Valhalla now.

4 Likes

This is very sad and disturbing.

3 Likes

If you gotta go, might as well do it in a blaze of glory. No pun intended! By the way, when it’s ole Johnny’s time to go, it’s either going to be on the job or in the coming civil war.

3 Likes

Or a meeting of the Federal Reserve

2 Likes

If it was a nigger the jew press would be going on and on about “muh repression” or some sheeee-it

3 Likes

jewish modernism and post-modernism as well as the Industrial Revolution, to a large extent, has destroyed man’s soul leaving many to drift aimlessly through life trying to fill the void w/(((materialism)))

4 Likes

Rip Rich. He probably got tired of the diversity of the shit skins crawling all over airports, especially the fat, ugly low life affirmative action tsa.

2 Likes