White House Partially Evacuated Due to Pro-Palestinian Protest

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/white-house-partially-evacuated-due-to-pro-palestinian-protest/

Last night, non-essential personnel were reportedly evacuated from the White House due to a massive pro-Palestinian protest.

Here’s some clips.

MASSIVE CROWDS chanting "F*ck Joe Biden" outside the White House! 🇺🇸
pic.twitter.com/FfSOgAE1Lo

— Dr. Anastasia Maria Loupis (@DrLoupis) January 14, 2024

Everything is fine over at The White House

pic.twitter.com/0Y2UiVX1hQ

— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) January 14, 2024

🚨🇺🇸🇵🇸 The White House has been EVACUATED of non-essential staff due to a LARGE pro-Palestinian protest across the street.

I personally witnessed several snipers on the roof of the White House. pic.twitter.com/UofzZObKI0

— Jackson Hinkle 🇺🇸 (@jacksonhinklle) January 14, 2024

RIGHT NOW🚨: Protesters are throwing bloodied baby dolls at the White House.

Israel has murdered 12,000 children in 3 months on purpose. pic.twitter.com/bD2yx0vDQT

— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾 (@Partisangirl) January 14, 2024

⚡ 🇺🇸 The White House:

Protestors have breached the reinforced gate and riot police have confronted them – other protestors began scaling the fence pic.twitter.com/D0i2ge5RJE

— Megatron (@Megatron_ron) January 14, 2024

HAPPENING NOW!!!

A massive protest as hundreds of thousands march towards the White House in solidarity with Palestine.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸pic.twitter.com/lyBzJopy0K

— sarah (@sahouraxo) January 13, 2024

🇵🇸🇺🇲 White House staff were evacuated after the start of pro-Palestinian protests that took place yesterday, Fox News reports.

The video shows that people approached the fence that surrounds Biden’s residence, began to shake it and chant their slogans. – ISZ reports pic.twitter.com/yEqxRbqt7N

— Zlatti71 (@djuric_zlatko) January 14, 2024

There are “conservatives” whining about this saying that they’re insurrectionists etc.. and that if they had MAGA hats on they’d all be arrested.

Why do they care?

These protesters are doing great political damage to the ZOG regime. I hope this continues regardless of whatever political disagreements I may have with them. In fact, I would find it very funny if these people overthrew the United States government.

4 Likes

Fuck those FOX News/MAGA conservatives, I blame them for America’s downfall. They are do-nothing cowards when it comes to dealing with homosexual “rights”, illegal immigration and other kinds of cultural Marxism. But they’re tough guys when it comes to providing unconditional and unlimited support for Zionist aggression. The Batshit Biden regime is making lots and lots of enemies on the left and right! I hope those protesters do succeed in overthrowing the empire. If I can help them do it I will.

2 Likes

all true but The Conservies support baby genocide for Israel so it’s a mute point… I’m just very glad that the liberals now see the evil that they support.

what America needs is more Arabs to save America from the infestation.

3 Likes

Whining about discrimination against MAGA hats only goes to show how useless the wearers of them are. It is great to see so many protesters speaking out against the vicious cruelty of the Zionist regime, or indeed daring to criticize Jews in any way.

2 Likes

If blacks can be jew attack dogs, maybe arabs can be ours.

2 Likes

Cuckservatives are calling them insurrectionists because they’re protesting their great ally that hate them. Conservatives are bigger retards than liberals

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.