White House Disagrees That Jews are an Enemy of Humanity

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/white-house-disagrees-that-jews-are-an-enemy-of-humanity/

The President of the World Central Kitchen Jose Andres remarked that Israel has been waging war against humanity itself. This after the Jews deliberately attacked a convoy of WCK aid workers.

"This doesn't seem a war against terror. This doesn't seem anymore a war about defending Israel. This really, at this point, seems it's a war against humanity itself," José Andrés tells @MarthaRaddatz after seven World Central Kitchen workers were killed. https://t.co/mAriVa9Xz5 pic.twitter.com/64dUJ1j5ff

— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) April 7, 2024

President of the World Central Kitchen Organization, José Andres: "The war that Israel has been waging against Gaza for six months is not self-defense, but rather a war against humanity itself." pic.twitter.com/ZPN8Uis6hX

— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) April 8, 2024

Andres is 100 percent correct in his assessment. The Jews are demons masquerading around as humans. Look at all the evil they’ve done in just the past six months.

Even 60 Minutes has reported that the Jews deliberately targeted and attacked the convoy describing how the aid workers coordinated their movement with the Israeli Diaper Faggots.

Monday’s attack on a World Central Kitchen aid convoy in Gaza was no case of collateral damage. The marked cars were targeted with precise aerial weapons. The workers coordinated with the Israel Defense Forces. Yet, someone gave the order to destroy them. https://t.co/bTBhqNtYqB pic.twitter.com/YpdIOKjbZV

— 60 Minutes (@60Minutes) April 7, 2024

The White House is denying that the killing of those aid workers was deliberate talking about how processes broke down and other bullshit.

"Clearly, this broke down," White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby says about the process that led to an Israeli airstrike killing seven World Central Kitchen aid workers. He says the Biden administration has told the Israelis they must be "better" at… pic.twitter.com/3dpBHB0QXg

— Face The Nation (@FaceTheNation) April 7, 2024

The White House is run primarily by Jews so it is not a surprise to see that this is their position. They could end all of this tomorrow by simply refusing to provide Israel with weapons. Instead they just give us this weak talk about supporting a ceasefire and it took over six months just to get to that point. They also provide endless excuses for Israeli crimes.

Despite all of that, it does seem as if the world is getting exhausted with the evil these Jews are committing. This situation will not continue indefinitely. In fact, I’d argue that the walls are closing in on them. The continued atrocities they are committing are only accelerating their demise.

8 Likes

John Kirby is a lie-sputtering queer who looks like he should be riding race horses, not speaking for the Whipe House. But instead, he is a bullshit-jockey.
He never says anything remotely intelligent-sounding. He sounds like a little nerd reading cue cards that he had already practiced reading fifty times.
Seriously, he says stupid shit that a ninth grader could explain for a lot cheaper than he costs.
“Well, I am not going to expound on that today, as it is top secret information”.
Oh, okay. Then Why in the fuck is this a press conference then?! Huh?! Why? Punk!

4 Likes

Mainstream media has been shamed into exposing the war crimes of their ilk. They would have kept their lips zipped had it not been for the truth getting to the TV Normies via the internet.

2 Likes

Kirby is probably the most unprofessional spokesperson for the White House. It’s hard to believe he was an Admiral in the Navy. He tries to be funny by saying dumb things, loses his temper and gets passive aggressive when put on the spot. This is behavior of a little bitch, not a former Admiral. He probably gave a lot of BJ’s for his promotions.

3 Likes

I personally think that he is an actor. He might have been placed in the military briefly to learn his part in a future role as White House spokesman.
He says stupid shit , like “The bad guys lost this time” . And
“Well, I don’t have to answer your question. It’s beneath what we’re here to discuss” ( it was actually the ONLY decent question asked among a dozen or so pseudo-journalists.
He never once sounded like an actual military man to me.he sounds like an adolescent, maybe a 9th grader, when he speaks.
Another dipshit is the incredibly dense-skulled Lloyd Austin. He is a full on DEI hire if ever there was one.

3 Likes

@CryCzech Kirby was an admiral in the Navy? :laughing:9557b7e6-7b61-4e6a-bb4e-e1c3d93264a9_text

2 Likes

Now everybody is finally seeing how Isreal really is.

1 Like

I think that, by that, they mean he was always around Seamen.
I’m sure he IS always congregating with lots of Seamen around him.
I’m wondering why they misspelled Semen?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.