White Americans as Mere EXTENSIONS of Jewish Supremacist Power Than as Free Individuals

3 Likes

This is something I have pondered many times over the years, regarding the Jewish problem.
Who or what exactly are the Jews?
I took the time to learn some Hebrew (Semitic) language to gain an understanding of the meaning behind words . I went to a few synagogues to personally ask Rabbis some questions.
Each one, the very first thing they asked me was “Are you Jewish”? And I told them “I’m not sure. Maybe. I don’t really know what Jewish is but I have questions about translations … etc… “
And they wouldn’t help translate anything . They would not deal with me in much exchange of ideas: They said that a Jew is someone who practices all the rituals, and that to convert to Judaism, I would go through a six month trial period at which point , if I had attended every service for six whole months, I would take a test. And if I passed, I would be anointed a Jew:
So I wondered: How many “Jews” who were supposedly killed in ww2 went to synagogues every single week and practiced all the spiritual rituals? How many in Hollywood attend every week and are spiritually into it?
If this is what it takes to be a Jew, I figured, then how many so called Jews are actually Jewish aside from the family tree?
And I realized that it’s pretty much political. Americans claim the USA to be a Christian country, but the church is dwindling here. But I do understand that it was founded on Christian ideals, and that’s the political part.
Because of that , I do believe that it should remain under Christian ideals. There is zero political reason for it to become a Jewish place, since Jews are a foreign lot,
Israel in the Bible Is not a physical real place. It is spiritual . It can be anywhere. So I think it is wrong to have a pretense that Jews in Israel are in their holy land from biblical times, because it is filled Eastern European and Russianish types who never had anything to do with the Bible or ancient levant things, except maybe business trades:
I do believe that there are many many people related to “Jews” who simply want to work and live their lives like anyone else. And I believe that there are a malignant group of like-minded kikes who will step on anybody to get their way. And they are like a mafia . And they are the ones who got under ‘Hitler’s skin while every Jew had to suffer for it, while most of the culprits probably were safe from any physical harm:
This kike syndicate needs to be exterminated. They run deep, probably through Russian mafia systems and will be hard to totally wipe out. But someone needs to initiate an end to these bastards because they will be wicked until the bitter end. And will take everyone else out with them, if they sense they are on the verge of extinction.
They hate everybody, even themselves. They’re just materialistic and are used to having whatever material thing they want at any given moment. They believe everything is theirs. Or at least they seem to think this way.

1 Like

A entire book could be written in response to this question, but basically I see the most dangerous elements of Judaism as mostly secular power hungry mobsters, the fact they’ll marry into families like the Bidens and Clintons tells me the religion isn’t really all that important.

With Judaism like most groups there’s also the ever present aspect of ever decreasing circles , I know a Sephardi Jew from north Africa who has zero time for Ashkenazi , he considers them to be just east european converts , there’s a few other sects like Hasidic but I’d say the real issue is the Ashkenazi.

As you say the Zio mob is difficult to deal with , they corrupt and infiltrate every element of power, Evangelicals are just puppets for them too.

2 Likes