Where Did Damar Hamlin's Tattoos Go?

Originally published at: Where Did Damar Hamlin’s Tattoos Go? | Infostormer.com

A video posted on Damar Hamlin’s Instagram account of Hamlin does not appear to be Hamlin at all.

Here’s the video.

A special message from our guy @HamlinIsland. ❤️💙#LoveForDamar | #ForDamar pic.twitter.com/YF28bzeLJA

— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) January 28, 2023

His tattoos went missing at the start of the video.

I know y’all wanna say I sound like a conspiracy theorist, but where are Damar’s tats? pic.twitter.com/RaTKm2ROwA

— Stew Peters (@realstewpeters) January 29, 2023

Here is the whole entrance video. Still no tattoos for this Damar Hamlin…

pic.twitter.com/XccB5QaQjP

— ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ (@AmericazOutlaw) January 29, 2023

Where did Damar Hamlin's tattoos go? pic.twitter.com/CnX0dE8ckO

— The Sly Show🇺🇲 (@theslyshow) January 29, 2023

Anyone seen #DamarHamlin tattoos? They seem to have gone missing in this video clip from his instagram? See second pic for historical record guide! pic.twitter.com/6uVUcCD1FR

— David Vance (@DVATW) January 29, 2023

LOL Honey they Shrunk his forearms! Hamlin suffered some atrophy evidently since being discharged from the hospital 🤣 pic.twitter.com/rsp5HZdoh8

— Aries-Atlas (@elebull) January 29, 2023

He’s done zero interviews since allegedly recovering from his on-field cardiac arrest incident.

Number of @BuffaloBills fans with pics of Damar Hamlin as he visits the team facility: 0

Number of Buffalo sports radio stations doing interviews with Damar Hamlin: 0

Number of videos of Damar Hamlin with his family and friends: 0

— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) January 27, 2023

He should let Stew Peters interview him, but we all know that won’t happen.

Tons of jump cuts in this video message.

This tweet is an open invitation to Damar Hamlin to sit down and join me for an interview to discuss his recovery.

— Stew Peters (@realstewpeters) January 29, 2023

The Jewish media and the ZOG machine is claiming that this is Hamlin and that he is alive. Considering their track record of lies, there is no reason to believe that this is Hamlin. This weird video that was put out further reinforces my belief that Hamlin is dead and he died from the COVID-19 vaxx.

People raising questions about all of this are being called “conspiracy theorists.”

Conspiracy theorists spent the past several weeks demanding that Damar Hamlin release a video to prove he wasn’t dead. Tonight, he did just did that.

Now, the conspiracy theorists are claiming it’s a deep fake. pic.twitter.com/ZiMeUFyRCH

— Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D (@RVAwonk) January 29, 2023

Now that Damar Hamlin has released a video last night thanking his supporters, let’s take a look at what the conspiracy theorists were saying this week. pic.twitter.com/uiGxvDYQ4O

— Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 (@RonFilipkowski) January 29, 2023

Well, us so-called conspiracy theorists have had a very good track record as of late.

I’m not saying Damar Hamlin is dead.

I’m just saying conspiracy theorists are 152-0 since it was discovered that Bill Gates and Bill Clinton visited Pedophile Island a combined 62 times.

— TY LEMMON (@tuxlemons) January 28, 2023

3 Likes

All niggers look alike so it’s not that hard to fool the gullible.

3 Likes

I know! His tats got knocked off during the tackle. I’m busy looking into the Avril Lavigne hoax. This bish died in 2003 and her double took over since then.

2 Likes

that or worse… he’s a vegetable. regardless, this is more proof that the vax pushers are both desperate and complete morons. How can they keep this lie going? They’re going to have to kill his imposter somehow and claim that he died crossing the street to do an interview with CBS Sports. how sad… and what about all the sports announcers… how are they going to spin this insanity? If he’s still slightly alive they should have just pulled the plug and said that he had an undiagnosed heart defect.

2 Likes

Where did his tattoos go? Doesn’t he have tattoos on his face?

This is NOT Tom Cruise.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.