What We Will Face In 2024

What We Will Face In 2024

2023: The Year Of The Warmonger

2 Likes

yeah all good BUT he doesn’t know (or can’t say) “JEWS”. this is pissing me right off. These Xtian cucks are doing a huge disservice to their flock by not naming THE JEW. Fuck him…

1 Like

No, Chuck Baldwin is very careful with his speech and usually doesn’t use the J-word, which is smart. He would lose his JewTube channel. He will use words like Zionists, Globalists, Israelis, etc… You can easily read between the lines if you’re somewhat knowledgable about what’s going on, and many people are now. The Jews in power are basically naming themselves at this point by openly genociding Palestinians non-stop and letting their New York child rape/sacrifice tunnels be discovered.

There are times when the Sunday message is streamed from the Liberty Fellowship MT website because it’s too hot for YouTube.

Something interesting Chuck Baldwin talks about in the “What We Will Face In 2024” just after the 1 hour point (1:00:35)… Almost half a million Israelis have left Israel in the last few months.

1 Like

well, i’m always suspicious of Xtian cucks who worship a Jew.

lol… that number is probably low by 75%. They will flood into the USA. DeSantis will be there personally to welcome them to Miami .

The Jews aren’t going to fight for their homeland I can assure you that. They’ll get The Goyim to die for them again.