What Are Some Oriental Things or Things about the Orient that You Like or Enjoy?

OK, first off, I don’t mean this:

or this:

But maybe this:

Or:

Or:

So, what do you think? Is there anything in Oriental culture that we can admire? Please share your thoughts.

2 Likes

When the Portuguese “discovered” Japan in the 1500s they were greatly impressed with how clean and orderly the country was. Even the lower classes conducted themselves with dignity, unlike the dirty ruffians and drunken boors in Europe. So the Orientals have that going for them. They also have an appreciation for Western high culture, which unfortunately many Westerners do not. And of course they see nothing wrong with being “racists”. They don’t like niggers and wonder why it is we put up with them. I often ask myself the same question.

7 Likes

2 Likes

There is much to be admired in their art and philosophy. I have always felt a great affinity for Buddhism.

2 Likes

I admire the safety and very low crime rate in South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. The police in these places also act less like dickheads towards harmless drunks and homeless people. Hong Kong has too high a muslim population for my liking, but a high majority of them are female domestic helps and families. Hence, there aren’t hordes of muzzie males going around raping people. There are also fewer blacks in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong, and you don’t see the few that there are walking around like packs of animals and chimping out every five minutes. Transport is also first class and safe. Yes, there are assholes (even in Japan) that shove you and barge into you, but travelling is generally comfortable in spite of the occasional stinky black or muzzie. I’d try to avoid public transport in most American and European cities wherever possible. Finally, there is a definite pride in their culture, and few families allow their children to marry people of a different race. Interracial marriages are surprisingly most prevalent in Japan, where for some reason Japanese women are attracted to often very ugly White beta males.

3 Likes

What Are Some Oriental Things or Things about the Orient that You Like or Enjoy?

K POP…has got it going on…

lol…

3 Likes

Dr. Johnson has a new podcast on Radio Aryan about Tibet, China, & Russia. It’s in his “Orthodox Nationalist” series, & was first broadcast on April 18th, 2018 (TON 041818). Here’s the link:

And here is the Archive.org link. I prefer to listen to these podcasts there because at the RA site the playbar is only an inch & a half long; so I feel that Archive’s site gives me better control over the recording. Of course you can also listen at Dr. Johnson’s own site, rusjournal.org where for some reason the date is given as April 19th, 2018. It’s a very interesting podcast.

https://archive.org/details/TON041818

[edit] Archive link not working for me.

3 Likes

Very interesting! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

I admire the Japanese attitude towards craftsmanship. And not just samurai swords either,although those are probably the first thing that pops into the minds of people.

The pottery,the woodworking,the painting,all are definitely worth a look.

2 Likes

The films of Akira Kurosawa!

5 Likes

Ethnostate first and foremost. Japanese family dynamics and honor second. And third would be a drive for the future.

2 Likes

Everyone that has spent any time around them wonders. Recently I read an interesting thought regarding holy blacks. It takes 24/7/365 non-stop propaganda by the fake media to keep people from admitting the obvious about blacks.

3 Likes

Dr. William Pierce: “If you send me a self addressed stamped envelope with 55 cents postage attached, I will send you a picture of a Chinese man eating a dead baby for free” :joy: :rofl:

https://pewtube.com/user/AltRightAndy/HHSOMdK

5 Likes

@AltRightAndy Too funny! Thanks for posting the link, real food for thought.

2 Likes

Don’t get crabs in Asia.:joy:

1 Like

The craftsmanship is marvelous. I ordered some Japanese incense once. The boxes were arranged in their shipping carton like squares in an inlaid chessboard. Each box was beautifully wrapped & the boxes themselves were made of wood & cardpaper. Everything was bevel cut, & fit together perfectly.

The Japs really care about doing their best & it shows. White people care too, but our efforts are being smothered by the destructive tendencies of brown gibs-me-daters who have no concern for leaving the world better than they found it.

2 Likes

This isn’t K-POP, but it’s still good.

2 Likes

They do. I remember when a friend bought one of the first Gold Wings back in the late 70’s. That thing was built like a watch that was built like a tank,is the best way I can think of to say it.

And with regular maintenance,he rode it for over 2 decades. Because it wasn’t just built solidly-it was designed,and built to last. Obviously there were no Zhids employed at Honda back then.

1 Like

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIEEET

1 Like