Washed Up Cunt Pop Star Kesha Does Song Bashing White Males

Originally published at: Washed Up Cunt Pop Star Kesha Does Song Bashing White Males | Infostormer.com

Kesha a dumb ugly washed up cunt pop star just put out a song bashing rich, heterosexual White males as being responsible for all the problems in the world. The music video itself is very creative. It shows her repeatedly giving the audience an obscene gesture with her middle finger.

Talk about a stupid bitch. This wall-hitting whore has been paid millions of dollars by Jewish record companies and is merely projecting the evils of the Jewish race on to White men.

She originally broke into the music industry in the 2000s through Kemosabe Records a label which has been run by the Jew Dr. Luke. She even accused Dr. Luke of raping her. But probably what happened is that she willingly fucked the kike Dr. Luke in exchange for fame and a record deal. It’s a logical explanation because this slut has little if any talent. Her music is shit and everything about her is shit. I personally find her to be ugly as fuck and didn’t find her attractive when she was in her 20s. Now that she’s 32, it’s clear that she has hit the wall and it is not a pretty situation.

I hope this bitch dies a horrible death. Stupid fucking whore.

9 Likes

:hushed::open_mouth::astonished:Oh my! i don’t even recognize her. She became so ugly damn, it’s worth than Taylor Swift. Drugs and alcohol don’t make a good mix.
All stars who cry to rape are jew whores who have sex with them willingly, they just scream to rape because there jew sugar daddy leave them for a younger one. The judge have do well to drop the pursuit.

6 Likes

She is 100 % a Tranny just look at it no surprises considering Hollywood and the music industry is run by disgusting kikes.

4 Likes

I have heard of her, yet don’t know what she sounds like. An auto-tuned clone of every other front holer performer? Meh… None have any skills except their skill at sucking dongs. No talent hacks used by jews to push their satanic agendas.

7 Likes

Madonna is a good example of that. Beside singing “Like A Virgin” when not being a virgin is indecent.

6 Likes

True, but all femshit looks like man. That because feminist behavior raise there testosterone rate. Don’t laugh it’s true, Milo have write a excellent article about it.

3 Likes

That could be a possibility I just know a lot of these stars are FTM MTF Trannies the Jew Elite get off on making the goy foam at the mouth over these hot females in reality they are men in this case it’s hard to tell but my gut is leaning towards male.

4 Likes

She is a female with a Jewish manager that roofied her a few times. Nothing uncommon in the music industry today.
Why do I even comment on this crap.

They love to bang white women and steal their money and music.
It’s just how the Jewish run music industry works.

She’s probably just as MK-ULTRA mind conditioned as Brittany Spears.

6 Likes

I have never heard of a non-black named “Kesha”.

8 Likes

This untalented cunt should be deported at gunpoint and airdropped from a helicopter into the sudan to be culturally diversified properly in a cannibal stew with her beloved negroes.

4 Likes

Probably changed his name

3 Likes

wot an ugly horrible untalented slut, yuk!

3 Likes