WaPo Reports on Mile-Long Lines for Food in America

Originally published at: WaPo Reports on Mile-Long Lines for Food in America | Infostormer.com

The Washington Post did a report on how there are now mile-long food lines in the United States of America.

Surging demand for food donations in Kentucky foreshadows what may be in store for millions as a pandemic-triggered increase in monthly food stamp benefits ends. https://t.co/m6eVfoP0z3

— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) March 4, 2023

Why are they even reporting on this?

Don’t they know that there are more important things going on in America than people starving to death?

I mean, supporting that brave Jew Zelensky and ensuring homosexuals have the legal right to lick each other’s assholes are far more important issues. Same can be said about the results of WNBA games. Who the hell cares if Americans can’t afford food?

The Washington Post needs to get its priorities straight. Their focus is not in the right place. This once great newspaper is a really going to shit.

6 Likes

5 Likes

All this time these shitty Biden Kikes keep saying, oh Bidenflation is leveling off,its getting over…
However if you ACTUALLY GO TO THE FUCKING STORE you will find this is a complete lie and things have gotten astronomically WORSE every day at a rate that has never been seen,
and it is way worse than a year ago!

in fact are you ready for the new $1.00 bill? it is the ten dollar bill! Are you ready for the new 2.00 bill? it is $12 dollars!

lemme see what I bought the other day
coffee and a cheeseburger = $12 (up from 2.50)
tube of toothpaste = $11 (up from $1.29)
bottle of small ketchup = $7.99 (up from 99 cents)

I get the feeling when I walk into a store that they want to charge you $10 just for entering! Probably because their profit margins are so fucking low now!

Joe Biden = WE’RE FUCKED!

I hope you have some alternate plan on how to get food when your dollar is worth nothing, food bank, (like all these people), food stamps
Of course how are you going to buy non-food items???

We are so fucked now and it was ALL totally PREVENTABLE
but we have hundreds if not thousands of Biden appointed Jew traitors in our government now… WE ARE FUCKED!

Can anyone save us anymore? is it even possible?

5 Likes

I remember going shopping with my father as a kid, he could fill the top of the shopping cart and the bottom with food and a carton of Marboro’s for my mother for less than $100. Today, that would be over $600 easy.

4 Likes

I’m not surprised, given prices at the grocery store these days.

It is obscene what I pay now for two people for “ordinary” food - eggs, milk, chicken, coffee, produce. Everything has skyrocketed in price. Gasoline has recently surged upward again - we are paying $5.00/gallon in SoCal again. Natural gas has exploded in price too. I have a neighbor who has turned off his heat completely b/c he can’t afford the bills any longer.

I am financially OK, not rich, and it hurts. I imagine elderly living on fixed incomes or Whites working shit jobs b/c they’re locked out of good jobs and how hard it must be for them to cope.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.