WaPo Publishes Awesome Anti-Semitic Nazi Ad Featuring Ilhan Omar

Originally published at: WaPo Publishes Awesome Anti-Semitic Nazi Ad Featuring Ilhan Omar | Infostormer.com

Can you believe that the Washington Post published this ad and that it was paid for by a Jew? This actually happened.

OUR FULL PAGE AD in today's Washington Post – https://t.co/xf548LppAK pic.twitter.com/x1tBl19sS5

— Rabbi Shmuley (@RabbiShmuley) March 24, 2019

This Jew exposed key truths about the Jews in this ad thinking that everybody still hates Nazis and believes in the six million Jewish lampshades. And if I were making an ad to expose the Jews, I probably wouldn’t create an ad that looks all that much different than what Rabbi Shmuley put together. It’s one of the craziest things imaginable.

This Jew really fucked himself and his entire race with this one. And we can all thank Ilhan Omar for helping to get this stupid Jew to Jew himself.

Throughout history Jews always go too far and it is why they have been thrown out of hundreds of nations over the centuries. This is just history repeating itself.

17 Likes

show%20me%20the%20lampshades

10 Likes

The jews are getting a little desperate.

7 Likes

shut-it-down-5c9022

We are reaching levels of goyim knowingism that only a shitskin muzzie can achieve.

8 Likes

Where’s the lie? Looks like substantiation for everything she said.

10 Likes

exactly and it’s painfully obvious in that ad. ‘methinks thou doth protest too much’. Shakespeare knew long ago about these folks.

8 Likes

The kike just confirmed everything she said.

9 Likes

Oy vey, shumley! What you have done?!

6 Likes

Everything Ilhan has been saying about the Jews is true of course. But for me and you it would have more power if it came from a white man, preferably one who is voted for and is supposed to be honest with the people.

5 Likes

In case any of you were wondering - No, I am not “Rabbi Shmuley”. But it looks like the kind of ad I would’ve designed.

Funny how people from different races, backgrounds and even centuries have all come to the exact same conclusions about the jews over and over again. And the jews don’t exactly deny any of the charges against them, do they?

3 Likes

This is great publication and getting benefitted from it, itunes error 0xe80000a helped me to get the solution of this.