Walmart Sends Email to Blacks Calling Them "Nigger"

Originally published at: Walmart Sends Email to Blacks Calling Them “Nigger” | Infostormer.com

The racist bigots at Walmart are well-known for hating blacks because of the color of their skin. They hate them so much that they deliberately sent out an email calling every black person on their mailing list “nigger.”

Woke up to this @walmart

It was not sent to our general email. It was sent to a private email address that receives no spam. pic.twitter.com/CV2KBDcSYd

— BallerAlert (@balleralert) May 24, 2021

These evil racists are claiming that they were the victim of a 4Chan troll or something.

Talk about a lame excuse. We all know that the people who run Walmart hate black people. They are literal Nazis and KKK members. This is absolutely something they would do deliberately.

It is time for a total and complete boycott of Walmart. We can’t tolerate this type of hate in our diverse and vibrant multicultural society.

10 Likes

LMAO.
Love the sarcasms.
Everyone everywhere know niggers burn loot murder steal rape and sell drugs.
“niggers work”, LMAO
thumb_black-guys-be-like-aint-gotta-work-though-imgflip-com-image-51744796

5 Likes

I was hoping Walmart had decided they had enough of pandering to the black thugs and they turned a new leaf.

5 Likes

Oh-you39re-a-nigger-Please-tell-me-how-much-society-loves-you-meme-9793

3 Likes

Walmart got this exactly right. I’m sure their internal stats show that shop-lifting, thefts, assaults and mayhem are caused overwhelmingly by blacks.

3 Likes

They love receiving these messages. Keeps that outrage flowing!

3 Likes

I’ll bet Wuflumart’s jogger inventories do not balance with sales, cuz all niggers can’t jog past a pair without stealing them. It’s an inherent ghetto trait.
images (18)

6 Likes

This story reminds me of the days when the internet was fun.

2 Likes

TRUE.

Independent fact checkers have confirmed that the recipients of these emails from Walmart were, in fact, all ‘Niggers’.

3 Likes

download (18)

1 Like

I would not visit that twitter link not only is it not valid it links to a niggerish nigger who is niggering.
I have posted the image Here you can see the screen shot Walmart is desperately trying to erase from the web.
You will never get it erased now LOL you Walmart black shlong worshippers

Note that if you actually did do this on purpose I would shop your store like crazy, and so would other non white trash whites.
But no you take the side of the shoplifting customer harrasing crime causing greasy apes who only make your stores much worse

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.