Wagner's Prigozhin Reportedly Dead in Plane Crash

Originally published at: Wagner’s Prigozhin Reportedly Dead in Plane Crash | Infostormer.com

There are reports stating that Prigozhin of Wagner Group fame has died in a plane crash.

JUST IN – Russian Telegram channel: "Bodies of Prigozhin and Utkin discovered and identified" pic.twitter.com/BTq5q5E8Jv

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) August 23, 2023

He was behind that weird so-called coup plot in Russia a few months ago that may or may not have been staged. Nobody really knows the truth about what actually happened with that. It was squashed fairly quickly and a deal was struck where he agreed to leave for Belarus to avoid prosecution for crimes.

It is also worth noting once again that Prigozhin is part-Jewish so there was always serious doubts about his loyalties.

It is still too early to conclude what happened here. He may have faked his own death or Russian intelligence or military people might have decided to kill him for various reasons. I really do not know. I guess either scenario is just as likely.

It’s really all just speculation at this point.

BREAKING:

A second plane owned by Prigozhin just landed at the Ostafyevo airport near Moscow.

Wagner supporters are hoping that Prigozhin cheated death by boarding that plane instead.

pic.twitter.com/P8D1kRzmns

— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) August 23, 2023

7 Likes

2 Likes

Had a feeling his days were numbered after that “coup” attempt.

3 Likes

LOL… it’s “quashed” not “squashed” . it’s a common mistake.

Of course Putin killed the pos, Jew. What he did was a huge international embarrassment for Putin that was amplified by the Jew media. The guy had to die. I hope that when they shot down his plane that he didn’t die quickly but was alive until the plane hit the ground.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.