Vicious Sociopath Linsdsey Graham Urges Ukraine to Expand Conscription

Is it any wonder why The World hates The USA?..the vile, neocon, sociopath, limp-wrist Lindsey Graham is back in Ukraine encouraging expanding conscription.

The Jew war criminal Zelensky has already lost half a million White soldiers in an unwinable war but Graham says that this isn’t enough. Ukraine must expand it’s conscription campaign to get more disposable goyim pawns to die for Jews. I don’t know what this new Bill says but Ukraine is going to have to start drafting women and children because they’re all out of war-age men.

Everyone knows that Ukraine can’t win this war so their plan is to bide for time while the slaughter continues until they can get US/NATO boots on-the-ground to fight Russia. In order to get public support for such insanity they have to do a BIG, 9/11 style false-flag murder of Americans. The plan has already been approved by most and their working overtime to get Biden/Harris to give the “OK”. this is likely the holdup which is why were seeing signs that the Liberals want Biden out and corrupt Newsome IN. I also don’t think that Trump would OK such an evil operation but he might get US troops involved but without the false-flag. I don’t know.

What I do know however is that they don’t want Ukraine to negotiate a peace with Russia and Ukraine can’t win without direct involvement by NATO. The ZioCon shitbags are working overtime to make it so.

1 Like

He must really like death and destruction a lot considering how he pushes for it . If his son would be sent into o e of these battles he wants so bad( would he whistle a different tune?

1 Like

If Lindsey feels so strongly about this, he should volunteer himself. I’m sure the Russians would be terrified.

3 Likes