Vaxxed Kate Middleton Announces Cancer Diagnosis

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/vaxxed-kate-middleton-announces-cancer-diagnosis/

Kate Middleton just announced that she has been diagnosed with cancer and has been undergoing treatment.

A message from Catherine, The Princess of Wales pic.twitter.com/5LQT1qGarK

— The Prince and Princess of Wales (@KensingtonRoyal) March 22, 2024

There was speculation from many that she was already dead over a digitally altered photo of her with her children. As it turns out, it looks like she just got cancer from taking the fake COVID-19 vaccine injections. She did get vaxxed a few years ago.

How many booster shots did Kate Middleton get?

On an unrelated note, are the numbers for cancer diagnosis increasing dramatically in recent years?

Anyone doing in studies on links to mRNA experimental drugs being forced on the population? https://t.co/hSa15e6RrP

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) March 22, 2024

There’s not much else to say about this. Millions of people have already died from these shots and many more millions of people will die over the next few years. We’ve seen all sorts of famous people around the world die early deaths or suffer serious illnesses since taking these fake vaccines.

Even with all this mass death and injury that has occurred, nobody has been held accountable for it. God will judge the people responsible for this. I am certain of that much at least.

7 Likes

I’m not… If “God” exists he’s one of three things:
#1. Indifferent
#2. A Prick
#3. A computer program

5 Likes

Did Big Jew Pharma know their kike-spike would kill the same number of people that died in World War One or were they hoping to kill even more?

3 Likes

Are these people suicidal, or what did the princess actually believe in this covid crap?!
She should have seen this film or read this magazine (below) for a heads up.

1 Like

Most likely, there are many “Gods”, and they all have or had the technology for interstellar travel, seeding suitable planets with DNA, nuking Sodom and Gomorrah, diverting the trajectory of comets and so on. It is not always clear which “Gods” are good and which are bad, only that none are perfect. However, it is clear that the Jews’ “God” is so evil that it can only be described as a devil.

If these “Gods” exist then I would support whichever are the good ones. As for the Jewish version, if I ever met it, I would want to exterminate or harm it in any way I could.

2 Likes

Kate Middleton is just more fallout from the vaxx’s aim of depopulation. The vax destroys your immune system leaving you vulnerable to all sorts of cancers, including turbo cancers.

I’m surprised she was given the “real” mRNA shot, I figured celebrities, the rich, royalty and politicians were getting fake shots.

1 Like

I remember my employer trying to sound “reasonable” when I refused to disclose my vax status by saying “ok, just show us the results of your biweekly nose swab test.” I walked.

Anyhow, people were so lost, so moronic during corvid - wouldn’t be surprised that even Kate took the jabs, the swabs, and the masks as if nothing was amiss. Just another day at the royal office.

1 Like

This just makes me sad.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.