Vaxxed Friends Star Matthew Perry Dead at 54-Years-Old

Originally published at: Vaxxed Friends Star Matthew Perry Dead at 54-Years-Old | Infostormer.com

Matthew Perry who starred in the awful 1990s sitcom Friends was found dead in a jacuzzi the other day. He was 54-years-old.

People are already asking the obvious question.

Matthew Perry, actor from the popular tv show ‘Friends’ has died suddenly while sitting in his jacuzzi.

He was fully vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/tmbPCnS0UT

— DiedSuddenly (@DiedSuddenly_) October 29, 2023

He was vaxxed and that’s probably what ended up killing him. The media is pointing to his past problems with drugs and alcohol to deflect from this.

I’m happy that he is dead. He played a major role in that lousy Jewish sitcom Friends that attempted to normalize this idea that young men and women should just live together in groups and not start families. His character and the other male characters were also presented as idiot beta types. It was a horrible show and somehow became a cultural phenomenon in the 1990s largely because people are mostly retards and like consuming retarded Jewish garbage.

8 Likes

The average death rate must be going up greatly but News Jews won’t report on it… how long before the goyim at large figure it out? All of our elected officials and even, Trump The Magnificent simultaneously began hoaxing The Virus and shilling The Jew Death Jab. Now, suddenly, silence…

Trumpstein knew what was coming because he awkwardly intrtoduced the Jew owners of Johnson and Johnson at a rally then immediately started talking about how rich were they. It was beyond strange… My guess is that some of these Jew vax makers are concerned about a torch wielding mob surrounding their mansions and therefore called upon Trumpstein to put them in the good graces of the goyim masses.

If I remember correctly, J&J was the only non-MRNA vaccine available for the fake virus and it was later removed from the vaccine regiment by the corrupt FDA probably because it wasn’t deadly enough.

The vax makers knew that the “vaccines” were dangerous and I’m sure that they had no choice but to follow orders and poison the goyim. Others probably did so willingly. It was like 9/11. Anyone who stood-up and told THE TRUTH would get whacked.

We’re living in a Stalinesque nightmare…

6 Likes

Never saw the show - looked retarded and silly.

Did read where Matthew Perry had been in rehab 17 times - used opioids to the point where his intestines split open, he had to have major surgery and had a colostomy bag.

His body was weakened from years of doing hard drugs - his heart in particular.

I assume the vax on his already damaged and weakened body was what killed him.

I am heartened when I see reports that very few people (only idiots at this point) are lining up for the latest vaxxes so it seems people ARE getting the message about how deadly these vaxes are - I think everyone knows someone by this point who has been damaged - or killed - by the vax.

My own health care providers is sending me messages saying to come on in and get the latest vaxxes, the flu shot and more.

No and Hell NO. I’ll never take a vax for the rest of my life, even if it means being estranged from some of my family.

7 Likes

How big and deep was this jacuzzi?

4 Likes

Don’t worry, the coroner is on-the-job… soon we’ll learn that he died of natural causes that have nothing to do with The Death Jab.

The LA County Medical Examiner listed Perry’s cause of death as “deferred” Sunday, which according to the office means that an autopsy has been completed, but an official cause of death has yet to be determined.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Do you have friends or family members who want you to take the jab?

I know an elderly woman whose daughter would not allow her to see her grandchildren until she took the jab. The old woman was in tears.

I’ve heard of other families doing the same thing.

I have one brother dead and another in the hospital with cancer, because of that jab. I told them both not to take it. Told the whole family, but not a single one listened to me.

5 Likes

they didn’t listen to you because you’re not a lying News Jew… This Covid insanity retaught me what I already knew about humanity. Most humans are shit and deserve death by vaccine. Unlike you, I despise my family so I was hoping that they all took the Death Jab especially my pos brother. My only regret is that The Vaccine doesn’t kill faster. All things considered I’m glad the virus hoax happened because it’s killing the biggest P’sos among us.

4 Likes

YES. I have had many bitter arguments with family members who 100% accept the government’s “science” about the safety of the mRNA spike protein shot.

My sister-in-law was finally diagnosed with “cerebral atrophy” - degenerative, progressive and ultimately fatal - after the 3rd jab - she had an immediate reaction and crashed the car in the clinic parking lot - this was two years ago. She can no longer walk and is very disabled - this is someone who was completely healthy and lead family hikes.

I fear for the younger members of my family - all of whom have taken at least three jabs - and all of whom have gotten vicious cases of COVID, one twice.

I will NEVER TAKE another vax in my life after becoming violently ill after taking a flu shot years ago, that was my last one ever.

Anyone who insists on ME taking a vax can Fuck Off - it it means I can’t see my family - so be it. But I assume that was part of the whole vaccine policy in the first place, to divide families.

2 Likes

that and to blackmail people into taking the death jab. Everyone thought that this was “the new normal” and that they had to comply. I told some: “wait out the storm.” but they capitulated. one guy I know took it because the crazy bitch he was fucking wouldn’t fuck him if he didn’t take the death Jab. I told him that he should have told her that he’s not fucking her if she takes it. He now regrets taking it. I’m sure that the dumb slut cunt has moved on to another guy.

4 Likes

You and I have a lot in common as far as the virus hoax and the phony vaccine goes. I, too, was shocked and disgusted with humanity over their reaction. They literally surrendered without a shot being fired. I thought I had seen it all, but 2020-2022 marked a turning point in my life. I have zero respect for just about everyone now.

4 Likes

Wow. Thanks for sharing that. I empathize with you. And good for you for standing your ground. The idea that one of the primary reasons for pushing the hoax was to destroy families and put wedges between people shows just how evil the hoax pushers are. They will all rot in hell.

Stay strong. Much respect.

3 Likes

Yes, if people use the vax against you that says everything, there is no reason to try and “fix” the “relationship”.

3 Likes

when Trumpstein first began wearing the stupid mask and then pretended to have “covid” I was incredulous. how depressing it all was…I was the ONLY ONE in my entire city not wearing the mask. I was maskless shopping at Walmart making sheep bleating sounds.

4 Likes

The Depopulation Bomb: A Halloween Sci-Fi Tale

For anyone who has time for an “11 minute read” or 16 minutes of audio, this is a great depiction of the Covid scam, made normie-friendly without any mention of the JQ. The players’ names have been changed, so for example there is a President T. Ronald Dump.

3 Likes

From the very beginning, my take on the virus hoax - and it’s the only take that has proved to be 100% valid - was that we were at war. A war no different than a shooting war. The bastards pushing the hoax were out to enslave us all through lockdowns, quarantines, masking, “social distancing,” etc., and also out to kill us through the fake vaccine, a bioweapon designed to lower the population.

In addition to that, the hoax pushers were out to steal the 2020 presidential election under cover of fake mail-in ballots, which the virus hoax made possible.

Taking all that into consideration, it was clear from the get-go that anyone who didn’t resist and fight back, whether overtly by refusing to mask or take the jab; by stealth, through the use of fake papers and vaccination cards; or both was first and foremost a coward, guilty of desertion in the face of the enemy.

Secondly, anyone who not only refused to fight back, but actually provided financial support to the very people, businesses, and organizations that were pushing the hoax the hardest, such as the airlines, the sports leagues, the cable television companies, etc., were not only gutless cowards, but enemy collaborators.

I made my views known to everyone I knew and immediately discovered that almost everyone I knew was both a coward and a traitor.

How about this !!!=

4 Likes

yup…the virus hoaxers counted on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.