Vaxxed and Boosted Soccer Journalist Dies Suddenly During World Cup

Originally published at: Vaxxed and Boosted Soccer Journalist Dies Suddenly During World Cup | Infostormer.com

Grant Wahl a soccer journalist died suddenly while covering a World Cup match in Qatar. People are already claiming that he was killed as part of a conspiracy because he wore one of those rainbow faggot shirts.

Absolutely bone chilling stuff

Soccer journalist Grant Wahl who was kicked out of a stadium in QATAR for this shirt has reportedly collapsed and passed away during the Argentina game today

His brother says on Instagram that Grant was fully healthy & believes there’s foul play pic.twitter.com/t47C2XfuVl

— JACK SETTLEMAN (@jacksettleman) December 10, 2022

Heartbreaking to hear of the death of Grant Wahl.

A talented journalist, Grant was an advocate for the LGBTQ community & a prominent voice for women's soccer.

He used his platform to elevate those whose stories needed telling.

Prayers for his family. https://t.co/mv9tWxOv5s

— Billie Jean King (@BillieJeanKing) December 10, 2022

There’s no evidence he was murdered by Qataris for wearing a faggot shirt.

There is however evidence that he was vaxxed and boosted with the deadly COVID-19 shots. He said so on his own Twitter feed.

Thrilled to get my 1st Pfizer Covid vaccine dose. Science! pic.twitter.com/6SaHitpK5n

— Subscribe to GrantWahl.com (@GrantWahl) April 7, 2021

Pretty simple. I'm vaxxed and boosted. Realize if I get Covid it likely won't be serious. But I have zero desire to get sidelined for 5-10 days from the work that I'm currently doing.

— Subscribe to GrantWahl.com (@GrantWahl) February 2, 2022

The moron believed the vaxx was safe and effective and now he is safely and effectively dead.

Oh well, this is what you get for blindly believing in everything the system tells you.

5 Likes

The media and “celebrities” will play up that he was assassinated by gay-hating terrorists (doesn’t matter where from) and that will be the pretext for a military strike.

Our military’s primary directive, after all, to to make the world safe for gay anal sex.

2 Likes

Probably died of a combination of AIDS and the vaccine.

3 Likes

worse yet… he took an experimental treatment thinking that it would keep from getting a bad cold.

Covid was advertised as a DEADLY PATHOGEN which is why jackass, Trump gave Big Pharma Jews the authority to poison humanity.

2 Likes

Whomp whomp :rofl: :syringe:

Hard to imagine the Qataris would pull a move so stupid as to murder him… the vaccine/Fauci is most likely the cause.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.