Vaxxed Actor Jamie Foxx Hospitalized and Could Die

Originally published at: Vaxxed Actor Jamie Foxx Hospitalized and Could Die | Infostormer.com

The black actor Jamie Foxx who was vaxxed is in the hospital and could die. There are rumors he had a stroke or something.

Doctors Say 55-Year-Old Jamie Foxx Is Lucky to Be Alive After His 'Medical Complication'

"It was reported that Jamie suffered a stroke…He had to be revived, he is very lucky to be alive. They also said that he suffers from high blood pressure which doctors say can cause clots… pic.twitter.com/mk2wZ6J3qv

— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) May 1, 2023

People are already speculating that he was injured from the unsafe and deadly COVID-19 fake vaccine injections.

I think Jamie Foxx might have gotten sick from that vaccine

— Yung G.O.A.T (@FukbeinSocial) April 27, 2023

This is the most likely cause. He’s only in his 50s so it is right to speculate that the vaxx caused this. There’s been a huge number of public figures who have died or gotten sick after the vaxx rollout and this is just the latest example of this.

Oh well, Foxx didn’t seem to like European people very much and he was responsible for giving us Booty Call which was one of the worst movies ever made. He deserves to die just for that movie quite frankly.

5 Likes
1 Like

Good, I hope he does die or becomes a vegetable.

1 Like

The Virus Hoax was very hard on those of us with commonsense but now we’re reaping the rewards. only fools took the Jew-Jab… having said this, i know an elderly couple who took the fake vaccine and the woman recently suffered a stroke. amazingly she now understands that she was poisoned. I told her that the fake vaccine was made by Jews who hate Christians and she’s a BIG believer. There will be some good people who’ve been fooled and that’s a shame but most deserve to die, especially the ones who wanted to force vaccinate the “conspiracy theorists”. I’m getting a lot of mileage out of knowing that they now know that we were right.

3 Likes

Hows that virtue signaling workin fer ya Jamie?

1 Like

I am always in a super position of three states on the vaxxies

1. They deserve it
  2. I feel bad that I feel they deserve it
  3. Hurry up and accelerate the deaths already

Perhaps it is just that I’ve been red pilled for over 20 years and got tired of waiting for a events to develop in a direction that could work for us.

It would be awesome if some of the anti-vaxx groups switch to the tactic of demanding governments develop a treatment for the poor vaxxies. That is something that a big part of the population could get on board, and it contains an anti-vaxx message at the core.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.