US Supreme Court Allows Trump on Colorado Ballot

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/us-supreme-court-allows-trump-on-colorado-ballot/

The United States Supreme Court just reversed the ruling that banned Donald Trump appearing on the Colorado presidential ballot. The ruling was 9-0.

JUST IN – U.S. Supreme Court reverses Colorado's decision. Trump will remain on the ballot, all nine justices have ruled.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 4, 2024

What’s interesting about this is that the ruling was 9-0. Even that crazy Marxist nigger bitch ruled in his favor.

This is another sign that tells me that this Jew system might let Trump regain the presidency so he can sell wars for Israel to the American people. There have already been lots of pro-Israel “right-wing” figures making political gains and winning elections around the world. I can’t help but think that this is being done by design.

5 Likes

Well, that’s a sliver of good news.

Yes, Trump is going to win in a landslide.

I’ve heard that several of the “judges” who took Trump off the ballot have since been arrested. Maybe that’s why it went 9-0. They’re shaking in their boots

3 Likes

Do you have a source for this?

If so, please post it.

4 Likes

The NY Post also reports:

The unanimous ruling also overturns disqualification orders handed down by officials and judges in Maine.

I really wasn’t sure which way the ruling was going to go - give that there is a two-tiered, Jewish justice system in place right now.

Example:

Meanwhile, Robert Rundo, another nationalist activist who helped found and organize the Active Club network, was re-arrested in late February after a judge dismissed charges against him for a second time in a nearly seven-year long political persecution.

On Feb. 22, U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney dismissed the criminal case against Rundo due to the fact federal prosecutors engaged in “selective prosecution” by pursuing criminal charges against Rundo based on the Anti-Riot Act but not against Antifa and
other far-left groups. Rundo defended himself at various political rallies, including an infamous Trump rally in Huntington Beach, Calif. in 2017, after being attacked by violent Antifa and far-left extremists, who were not prosecuted for engaging in violence against conservative and nationalist activists.

In his decision, Carney pointed out that Antifa “attended political rallies and physically assaulted and injured innocent civilians” who were “peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights.” “Nonetheless, the government did not use the Anti-Riot Act to prosecute any members of Antifa or related far left groups,” the judge noted, demonstrating how politicized the U.S. “justice” system has become.

Immediately after Carney’s dismissal, federal prosecutors appealed his decision and Rundo was rearrested. The brazen double standards and weaponized “justice” system on vivid display should outrage every American concerned about the rule of
law in this country.

American Free Press

3 Likes

The Liberal electorate don’t want another stupid war and are angry at OBidenCo for giving Israel baby killer bombs. The Conservies on the other hand never saw a war that they didn’t like so the NWO Deep-State Jews are going all-in on Trumpstein.

3 Likes

Yes, I have a source, but it’s MAGA extreme and if I post it here it will stir up a hornet’s nest and no one will believe it.

2 Likes

What a travesty of justice.

AFP is a good paper. Ditto the Barnes Review.

2 Likes

2 Likes

meanwhile…E.Jean Carroll is buying new toys and raging against the Patriarchy and Trump…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.