US Soldiers Post TikToks Discouraging Military Enlistment

Originally published at: US Soldiers Post TikToks Discouraging Military Enlistment | Infostormer.com

The United States military has some major problems. Morale is in the toilet and their own soldiers are posting TikToks exposing how shitty military service is. They are discouraging recruitment at a time when they’re having extreme difficulties recruiting new people into the services.

Gen Z TikTok influencers in the military are openly telling others to avoid joining, even after being ordered to stop posting such videos.

Complaints are about low pay, horrible food, lousy living conditions, broken promises on education opportunities while serving. pic.twitter.com/zhoR0XhQWN

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 18, 2023

🚨'TIKTOK MUTINY' | GEN Z SOLDIERS REBEL

Gen Z soldiers like Anthony Laster and Shemar Williams have turned to TikTok to discourage military enlistment.

"No Privacy, The Pay Sucks, Shitty Food, Disrespectful Leadership, NO SLEEP!” – Anthony Laster.

U.S. Army is already… pic.twitter.com/LPxrbpjpRE

— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) December 18, 2023

The feminized, multicultural, faggot military the Jews demanded might have been fine when there were no major wars to fight. But now that they want to do a third world war to preserve their evil Zionist terror enterprise, they’ve totally undermined their ability to successfully wage such a war.

Forcing everyone to take deadly fake vaccine injections a few years ago probably didn’t help matters either.

On top of that, Washington DC has ordered soldiers to fight endless wars for Jews since the 9/11 attacks. There were many soldiers in the Gen-X and millennial age demographics who were ordered to go on multiple tours of duty over in Iraq and Afghanistan. These wars and their sacrifices were for nothing and I’m sure many of these people have discouraged others from enlisting.

It is an unfortunate situation we have. Under a normal situation, serving your nation’s military is an honorable and noble thing. Right now though, it is hard to know what America is. It no longer resembles a nation. It is more like some weird multicultural Jewish economic zone with no recognizable identity. Who the hell is going to want to risk their life to preserve this awful mess of a system we have?

3 Likes

It’s not military, it’s a mercenary corps. A corps complaining about pay, benefits, and working conditions. It will be interesting to see what happens when these careerists engage with a motivated well-armed fighting force.

1 Like

America has been an awful mess since the creation of The Jew-owned, Federal Reserve. It’s only recently that the Soldiers are figuring it out.

Once the Jews got control of our money freedom was dead but this didn’t stop The Goyim from dying in droves in wars that were designed to destroy their country and enslave their offspring. Bankster Jews accomplish this by lending money freely to other Jews who then buy our mass media, defense industry and politicians.

The Goyim are so thoroughly brainwashed that they now mindlessly repeat the Jew media hyped phrase: “thank you for your service”. It’s so common that I hear it just out and about doing my errands when an old guy with a “Vietnam Vet” hat is near. It’s pissing me right off… “Thank you for your service… thank you for your service… thank you for your service…”. I want to smash these brainwashed fools in the face.

Years ago I was a member of “Biker or Not” forums. There is no more gung-ho bunch of false-patriot flag wavers in America. These dumb-fucks actually think that riding a loud Harley is “freedom”. So I got into it with them about the US Military and the Gulf Wars. they spammed the crap out of my page with mindless patriotic drivel and threats… -Most of these Harley guys are so out of shape that they’d die of a heart attack in a fist fight.- They told me that I wasn’t a biker. According to them believing the Jew bullshit coming out of our government is the duty of bikers… Trying to explain that the US government and Israel did 9/11 was an exercise in futility. So I stopped wasting life and left the site. I hope that they joined the military and got their dicks blown off. Apparently it’s a common military casualty. Because of this the US Military is now a pioneer of transgender surgery.

The United States Department of Defense has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into research on creating genitalia and looking for alternatives to phalloplasty. The military wants to heal warriors returning from Iraq and Afghanistan who suffer from grave genital injury.

3 Likes

I don’t blame them one bit. Anyone that signs up to fight and die for foreign countries is a fool. It’s not like you’re being stationed on the US border to keep out the invaders. You’re being sent overseas to protect foreign borders, mostly Israels.

2 Likes

I don’t think our current military could survive a force march to the nearest Kentucky Fried Chicken.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.