US Sends Warships to Support Israel

Originally published at: US Sends Warships to Support Israel | Infostormer.com

The United States government which is run by virulent Jews has ordered American warships deployed to support Israel.

US Sends Warships, Aircraft Carrier To Israel For Potential 'Support' Operations https://t.co/Ai72drHJvs

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) October 8, 2023

This is an unnecessary escalation but the Jews don’t care.

The US response to every conflict is to try to escalate the violence, never encourage peace:

The US military is sending an aircraft carrier and four destroyer warships near Israel.

The US is also strengthening fighter aircraft squadrons in the region.https://t.co/qNXSwCeaUA pic.twitter.com/AJvR6jJYLw

— Ben Norton (@BenjaminNorton) October 9, 2023

This only increases the possibility of the war expanding which may or may not be what these people actually want.

I don’t know why they would want to keep doing wars since all of their war projects have been failing and have only undermined their power. This specific war if other parties enter it could potentially mark the end of Israel itself.

Israel is basically going to try and use this situation to do a genocide against the Palestinian people. They have publicly stated that this is their intention.

Israel's "Defense" Minister, openly admitting they will be using genocidal tactics against the all Palestinians, since they are subhuman in his eyes.

Imagine supporting this and thinking you're a good person. #Israel #Palestine #MiddleEast #IsraelPalestineWar pic.twitter.com/j912j4MXIJ

— Lucas Gage (@Lucas_Gage_) October 9, 2023

It is hard to see the rest of the Islamic world standing for such a thing, especially considering that America is an economic and military empire in rapid decline. America might not be capable of bailing them out of this if things go south.

9 Likes

This is just the beginning. Next it will be military supplies - and then goyim. There are already rumblings about conscription.

Let the 3rd world, military-aged scum that is pouring over the border go and fight to keep Israel safe. Better them than our sons.

7 Likes

Russia may arm Iran with supersonic, satellite guided missiles that will make short work of these sitting duck ships. The Iranians have submarines to menace them. all it takes is one torpedo.

The Arabs are going to go all-out. it’s now or never for them to eliminated the satanic Jews from their homelands. this WILL escalate into a mini-3rd world war but the Jews have a nuclear “doomsday weapon” that they have said that they will use. If they do all bets are off.

move out of the city and to the country asap. If you can afford it, rent your home and take an extended vacation to a tropical country. but above all enjoy the show and relish in the event because this might be the end of Israel and the slaughter of 6 million Jews FOR REAL this time.

LOL… I hope so… I’ve expressed my desire for these Millennial, BLM scum to get their asses drafted to fight wars for Jews. They’re going to resist the draft and riot again. I can’t wait. those who do get drafted are going to be totally useless and might drop their weapons and refuse to fight.

It’s not going to work. America has been changed by diversify . there is no cohesiveness with which to rally the masses to die on the battlefield. The Niggers and Mexicans didn’t invade our borders to go to war. They’ll just go back to their homeland or lay low. The goofy White guys with their hair in a bun won’t fight either. this is going to be the classic example of “what if they started a war and nobody came?” .

The pos US Military is already low on recruits and was humiliated in Afghanistan. because of this the danger of a defeated US military using tactical nukes is a real possibility .

7 Likes

What’s ironic is the jews are doing to the Palestinians and other enemies what they claim the “Nazis” did to them. The verbiage is much more intense compared to what the German’s said about the jews.

6 Likes

Remember the Jews have the Samson Option and won’t hesitate to use it - those nukes are pointed at European cities and Washington (which I hope they nuke).

4 Likes

Reinstating the draft would be career suicide for any ZOG politician who tried to do it, ma’am. Besides that, the quality of recruits these days must be pretty awful. I bet half of them would have been classified as unfit for military service based on the admission standards of WWI and II.

4 Likes

This is what the US Army looked like in 1916 when they went into Mexico to find Pancho Villa. Today’s Army isn’t fit to clean the stall of General Pershing’s horse.

Pershing-in-Mexico

4 Likes

My husband gave the ASVAB test for years at the high school he worked at - and worked with the military recruiters as well - not a one of them ever got in - kids were too dumb, too fat, too lazy.

My son took the ASVAB without me knowing it - he scored 100 in all of the categories, said it was very very easy. I told him I’d shoot him in the foot before I’d allow him to join - he knew I meant it.

ZOG will come after Whites as the Ukrainian government did after they evacuated all the Jews to Israel. They’ll wait until the elections are over - or sacrifice a few non-Jewish politicians with all kinds of promises to get a draft through - promises which the Jews won’t keep, of course.

5 Likes

A little bird told me those ships have dropped anchor. Heh-heh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.