US Reports "Hotter Than Expected" Inflation

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/us-reports-hotter-than-expected-inflation/

Even the fake inflation numbers being put out by the government are going up.

JUST IN – U.S. reports "hotter than expected" inflation data.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 12, 2024

CNBC is admitting it is higher.

🚨 CNBC SOUNDS THE ALARM:

“Inflation compared to 2017, 2018, 2019 is SIGNIFICANTLY higher" — as middle-class Americans suffer in the Biden economy.pic.twitter.com/RuvxGVjjRV

— Proud Elephant 🇺🇸🦅 (@ProudElephantUS) March 12, 2024

We don’t need any of these assholes in the government or Jew media to know that prices have been rising uncontrollably. The problem is obvious and there’s nobody in charge who is even attempting to fix it. They’re more focused on fighting wasteful and pointless Jewish wars.

We are seeing gold and Bitcoin regularly hit new all-time highs now. The price of food is totally outrageous. People can barely afford basic necessities and are using credit cards to keep up appearances.

As Jeremiah Babe has put it in his latest economic doom video, America is looking bad.

3 Likes

Wild Bill Clinton had a political mantra: “it’s the economy, stupid” meaning that the electorate will be happy as long as they can afford to fill their homes and garages with worthless shit. Never mind “The American Dream” of home ownership which has been destroyed because of bankster Jews at Blackrock and Vanguard buying up tens of thousands of single family homes and OBidenCo’s war on Diesel fuel. When the price of oil goes up EVERYTHING goes up.

Add to this, reckless spending, a 35 Trillion Dollar debt and endless wars for 9/11 Terrorist Jews and you’ve got a BIG economic problem.

But don’t worry… US politicians have got everything under control. Their plan is to start more wars, import tens of millions of Black and Brown savages, create more debt, increase Military spending and force everyone to drive an EV. Utopia is on the horizon.

3 Likes

Banana republic gets a banana republic currency. Enjoy your new pesos goyim.

1 Like

This price gouging and shrinkflation on food items really bothering me, a lot of other things I can live without, but not food, and they know that which makes me more angry.

I have to stop going out to eat, having good food and drinks because BIDEN? That makes my life substantially less enjoyable. :rage:

Almost makes me want to start a farm or grow my own crops…

Clearly Biden admin is a big part of this problem. If only they were out of office, I’m sure things would stop going to shit so fast.

1 Like

Expected by whom? :thinking:

hero trump gatling 51 ddzg3EqL.AC

It’s a no brainer at this point.

If we even make it to the election before America implodes under Xiden admin. :rage:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.