US/NATO Reportedly to Remove Limits on Forces in Europe

Originally published at: US/NATO Reportedly to Remove Limits on Forces in Europe | Infostormer.com

It looks like ZOG is removing limits on the number of conventional forces that can be deployed to Europe.

NEW – United States, NATO will formally suspend their participation in a 1990 treaty limiting conventional forces in Europe — WSJ

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 7, 2023

This news comes as Russia pulled itself out of the agreement.

Russia officially pulls out of an international security pact that restricts the use of conventional weapons, saying NATO’s expansion has made such cooperation impossible https://t.co/I4DmLDM3ML pic.twitter.com/bP4W9D6VYx

— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) November 7, 2023

There is obviously no reasoning with the Jewish ZOG people so I do not blame Russia for suspending their cooperation.

This only increases the prospect of additional conflict but it appears as if the ZOG clowns have enough on their plate with what’s going on in Israel. I wouldn’t think they’d try to start anything new in the European theater but these people are insane so there’s no telling what they’re going to do next. I would like to think that their failure with the Ukraine war would give them second thoughts about starting more trouble.

If there’s any good news it is that their economic ability to do war is being diminished by the day.

2 Likes

This is just a symbolic move by the OBidenCo administration. Enlistments are way down so it’s unlikely that they can increase the personnel anyway. Even if they did, Russia has no intention or desire to invade Europe. Putting more troops in these locations just thins out the troops needed to die for Israel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.