US Intervening in Venezuela and Guyana Conflict

Originally published at: US Intervening in Venezuela and Guyana Conflict | Infostormer.com

The United States is now involving themselves in a brewing conflict between Venezuela and Guyana.

JUST IN – U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) will conduct flight operations in Guyana's airspace amid Venezuela tensions.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 7, 2023

In collaboration with the @GDFGuyana, @Southcom will conduct flight operations within Guyana on December 7. Read more: https://t.co/dDxWDTbtoq pic.twitter.com/n6slaTKiQ5

— U.S. Embassy Guyana (@EmbassyGuyana) December 7, 2023

Guyana thinks Venezuela is going to invade them.

The President of Guyana speaks to the nation about to threat of a Venezuela invasion.

1. Guyana is taking “pre-cautionary measures”
2. Guyanas Armed Forced have been placed on full alert
3. Guyana has reached out to its allies: USA, Brazil, UK and France pic.twitter.com/tVnPWb40Ef

— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) December 6, 2023

It is insane that the US wants to get involved in another dispute that is none of their damn business. They already have huge messes that they are dealing with. Namely the Ukraine disaster and the ongoing situation in Gaza.

Jewish Blinken is saying their support for Guyana is “unwavering.”

Blinken Conveys 'Unwavering Support' For Guyana After Venezuela's Maduro Proclaims "Esequibo Is Ours", Gives Energy Companies 3 Mos To Exit https://t.co/7JdM0QaxtB

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 7, 2023

Yeah sure it is Jew.

It is worth noting that SOUTHCOM is run by this stupid woman pretending to be a military general.

US SOUTHCOM General Laura Richardson can't stop talking about all the resources she wants to loot from Latin America pic.twitter.com/RsfycwTlfy

— COMBATE |🇵🇷 (@upholdreality) December 5, 2023

The entire ZOG empire is collapsing and these Jews don’t seem to have a full comprehension of this. They think America is the same power it was back in 1991 after the fall of the Soviet Union when it is a rapidly declining shell of its former self.

7 Likes

so I guess that Guyana is another US puppet-state in South America. Hopfully Maduro will make short work of them.

5 Likes

Jonestown will now be part of Venezuela.

5 Likes

ZOG just can’t mind their business. There must be drug or mineral profits in it for them.

5 Likes

yes, and Guyana must be buying US Treasury notes.

3 Likes

When has the U.S. ever turned down an invitation to join a war?

Already there are sabres rattling at sending American troops to the tar pit known as Ukraine -I’m sure Jews are agitating for troops to be sent to Israel.

Yesterday:

Former Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson on Thursday said that US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin threatened Congressmen that he would send ’ your uncles, cousins and sons to fight Russia’ if Ukraine aid is not approved.

Obviously the nigger is an idiot - no congressman’s “uncles, cousins or sons” will ever be sent to fight in a U.S. war - that is only for dumb goyim - and even they are rejecting military service.

I hope Washington DC does implement a draft…the incidences of fragging will make Nam look like a church picnic.

4 Likes

Yesterday I saw what looked like a big military jet on it’s way to South America. The global battle lines are being drawn.

I hope he tries because it will start national anti-draft riots. the BLM Millennials aren’t going to war. it will throw America back to the 60’s Vietnam War protests but it will be much worse.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.