US Inflation Up 3.5 Percent According to Fake Inflation Numbers

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/us-inflation-up-3-5-percent-according-to-fake-inflation-numbers/

The fake inflation numbers are out. The fake inflation numbers are claiming inflation is 3.5 percent.

JUST IN – U.S. inflation rises to 3.5%, hotter than expected.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) April 10, 2024

Everybody knows this is bullshit.

Inflation has not fallen in a single month since Biden's term began (the closest was July 2022 when it was unchanged), which leaves overall prices up over 19% since Bodenomics was unleashed. And prices have never been higher. pic.twitter.com/Wt0zaCpTvN

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) April 10, 2024

Inflation is far higher than 3.5 percent. The cost of everything people need is through the roof.

It is estimated that Costco is selling $200 million worth of gold bars each month.

Costco selling as much as $200M in gold bars per month, Wells Fargo estimates https://t.co/rZsHqUhVtF pic.twitter.com/HqXh5tnfYR

— New York Post (@nypost) April 10, 2024

If inflation were low, people would not be rushing to buy gold bars from Costco.

Jeremiah Babe says eating McDonald’s is a luxury experience.

I don’t think he is wrong.

This country is fucked and you can thank the Jews for their shitty economic policies. It is their fault that all of this happened.

3 Likes

Nancy Pelosi was just on Fux News comparing Biden (as if in a Good way) to Lyndon Johnson and FDR. Not a bad comparison, especially with the villainous slimeball Johnson who we still suffer today from the shit he signed into law 55 years ago.
To think that they compare Trump to Hitler and Satan, as a bad thing— but compliment Biden saying he is like the diabolical Lyndon Johnson and the wannabe Jew FDR as a good thing SHOULD be more than enough to at least get votes for Trump from boomer age folks who remember Johnson being in office and the slap in the face they felt over his cia-loving and white-abusing policies.
My wife picked up two double cheeseburgers and fries from a good burger joint near here about an hour ago… It came out to almost $30.
I’ll bet a couple of doses of fentanyl would be cheaper that two cheeseburgers right now.
Our government totally SUCKS right now. We need to exterminate some of the rats in there.
As well as any worms who boast about Bidenomics on the news, as if it is somehow a decent thing that We should be thankful for.
Fuck them All!!

1 Like

the cheap bread loaf at Aldi was .99 now it’s $1.25. The olive oil I was buying has gone up 75%… not long ago I could send a pair of sunglasses to a buyer on ebay for $1.85 now it’s over $4.00.

By issuing fake inflation numbers, our gov gives shitbag politicians an excuse not to do anything. The high-stakes gamble is on. Keep printing money for more wars in the hopes that you can topple the BRICS bank and enslave The World economy to Fed-Jew treasury note IOUs.

At this point I don’t see a way out of nuclear Armageddon. Taking the Jew-made “vaccine” might be a more humane death.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.