US House Approves $95 Billion More for Jewish Wars

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/us-house-approves-95-billion-more-for-jewish-wars/

The United States House of Representatives which primarily represents the interests of world Jewry just approved $95 billion for all these retarded Jewish wars the Jews are waging around the world.

They passed $61 billion for the Ukraine while waving Ukrainian flags and chanting “Ukraine.”

🚨 “Ukraine” chants break out on the House floor…

This is your Congress, America.

pic.twitter.com/EFjHiJyYGv

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) April 20, 2024

I cannot believe my eyes right now

These are members of our House WAVING the Ukraine Flag right now

THEY ARE ALL TRAIT0RS

pic.twitter.com/mPJrUhvc8X

— Marjorie Taylor Greene Press Release (Parody) (@MTGrepp) April 20, 2024

$26.4 billion was approved for Israel.

The House of Representatives Have Also Passed $26.4 Billion In Aid For Israel.

Just a few weeks ago it was only $12 billion. How did it more than double already?

Israel is an extremely wealthy country with only 65% debt to GDP. They can afford their own wars. Why are we doing… pic.twitter.com/T5XB9ISnPD

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) April 20, 2024

Billions more was given to Taiwan.

All the Jew war bills got widespread bipartisan support proving once again that Congress is filled with corrupt traitors.

The House of Representatives with broad bipartisan support passed a $95 billion legislative package providing security assistance to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan over bitter objections from the Republican hardliners https://t.co/MX81qqxPAx pic.twitter.com/I66ousb7mj

— Reuters (@Reuters) April 20, 2024

As many noted, nothing was allocated to help secure the US-Mexico border.

House Passes $95 Billion Aid Package For Ukraine, Israel And Taiwan – But Not US Border https://t.co/gJs4gU6iI7

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) April 20, 2024

The TikTok ban was also approved with this.

BREAKING: The U.S. House has approved the bill banning TikTok in the U.S. if ByteDance refuses to divest, $META.

— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) April 20, 2024

This all happened just after Congress approved that ridiculous FISA spy bill.

60–34: Senate approves two-year reauthorization of Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

The bill now heads to the White House. pic.twitter.com/kFBJ2WtPqq

— CSPAN (@cspan) April 20, 2024

This was just a complete give away to Jews and special interests. I am somewhat surprised that the Ukrainian aid bill passed but I guess we are in full loot the Treasury mode so maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised. It is however more of a giveaway to weapons manufacturers in the US than it is money being sent to the Ukraine. It also changes nothing with the war as these weapons have to be made and sent over there. So none of this is going to make a difference considering the Ukraine has run out of manpower. Without the men to use the weapons the weapons are useless.

What I’d like to know is why Marge and the other Republicans who said they were going to file a motion to vacate Mike Johnson as House Speaker didn’t do it before all this insanity was brought up on the House floor for a vote. What good is vacating him now considering all the damage that has been done?

Check out this insufferable faggot Johnson saying that he did what he thought was the right thing.

.@SpeakerJohnson (R-LA): "I don’t walk around this building being worried about a motion to vacate. I have to do my job. We did. I've done here what I believe to be the right thing and that is to allow the House to work its will." pic.twitter.com/Bmordvy1Zj

— CSPAN (@cspan) April 20, 2024

Funding more Jewish wars was not the right thing to do you worthless piece of shit. You just gave more money to sadistic Jews who are doing a literal genocide in Gaza. The Ukraine is another major dumpster fire that has unnecessarily cost the lives of who knows how many people. Keep in mind that Johnson literally became House Speaker largely because he promised not to fund the Ukraine war.

This is undoubtedly going to get approved by the Senate and signed into law by the senile vegetable Joe Biden. He’ll sign anything his Jewish handlers put in front of him.

Every person who voted in favor of these bills is a traitor. They should all be put on trial and hung for treason. America is a joke of a country. In fact it is hard to even call it a country at all when you consider that this is the type of shit happening at the highest level of politics.

3 Likes

Fuck this howdy-doody looking twerp!
Fuck ALL of these worms!!
May their political careers end in a huge puff of rainbow colored smoke.

1 Like

It’s a stall tactic until they get NATO boots on the ground to fight the Russians.

1 Like

You will get more of what you tolerate.

via GIPHY

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.