US Army Officers Investigated for Wearing Pup Masks, BDSM Gear

Originally published at: US Army Officers Investigated for Wearing Pup Masks, BDSM Gear | Infostormer.com

The United States Army is looking into how a number of their officers took photos of themselves wearing BDSM gear and pup masks.

RT:

The US Army is investigating several officers who took sexually explicit photos of themselves wearing BDSM gear, USA Today reported on Monday citing Army officials.

The photos were spread on social media last week and showed the male soldiers in uniform or parts of their uniforms, wearing chains, leather and dog masks. Some of the photos depicted poses of sexual acts or submission play, while another featured an officer in a dog mask standing on an airfield.

According to the outlet, internal Pentagon email traffic suggested that the pictures were taken at a base in Hawaii, where the soldiers are believed to be based.

“US Army Pacific is aware of content found on social media reflecting soldiers’ activities while wearing uniforms,” an Army spokesperson told USA today in a statement, adding that “the incident is currently under investigation.”

Conduct by an officer that disgraces them personally or brings dishonor to the military profession is prohibited under US military law, and carries a range of potential punishments, including letters of reprimand and demotions.

Col. Donnelly & CPT Tenney both were @JointBasePHH Hawaii in a #AlphaPup & #BetaPup sex relationship, with other partners

A “Pup” kink community

Both officers have 🐶mask pics in uniform & on 🇺🇸 military installations.

Donnelly’s kink was not a secret; his mask seen in office pic.twitter.com/wOwosYzv9I

— NOVA Campaigns (@NoVA_Campaigns) December 9, 2022

The uniform in @adjutantpup / @HonuPup’s post where he yearns to be back in Hawaii, with his 🐶-issued mask, appears to match @USArmy CPT Tenney’s recent uniform photo – without the mask and with his name tag pic.twitter.com/6aRe0ewiTP

⚠️Graphic images follow

Col. Donnelly, aka @PupRavage, sports a huge right shoulder tattoo & a paw 🐾 tattoo on left inner bicep. This matches multiple photos of his tattoos while in his 🐶 kink mask

A newer tattoo wrapped around his left bicep confirmed his identity (see next) pic.twitter.com/2MDKZcJeFV

@USArmy’s Col. Donnelly and CPT Tenney can be seen with their unique tattoos while out in public in Hawaii, as well as in their kink 🐶 masks

This is an O6 Colonel with an O3 CPT

How public was this? How extreme? Brace yourselves. pic.twitter.com/E7EaX0UQQ4

@PupRavage Col. Donnelly exposes himself in uniform & on flight line

Talks “Don’t ask don’t tell”

“To this day still find it difficult 2b completely open in my work environ & around professional colleagues. & then there's my fetish. I'm a pup. I'm an Alpha. Rearing other pups” pic.twitter.com/cK0b7QBwfP

@PupRavage Col. Donnelly’s 🐶 kink is extreme.

His @USArmy uniform is beside it.

This is a robust community with no limits, and this senior officer engages with junior officers

This was a “Leader” ripe to abuse the ranks below

⚠️ Graphic but censored pics to follow 🚨 pic.twitter.com/CHazm8j8c4

I have no idea why they are being investigated. They should all be given immediate promotions. The US Army exists for the sole purpose of defending gay anal sex, satanism, child trannies and other weird sexual perversions to benefit the Jewish power structure. It is clear based on these photos that these officers are very dedicated to these causes and should be rewarded accordingly.

1 Like

LOL… that was my first thought. apparently, the Satanists running the US mIlitary don’t want the TV Normies to see this, that’s why they’ll be punished. The NATO homosexual S&M agenda must be kept only to a select few.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.